How about classic SU games watching during | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

How about classic SU games watching during

If recording at Full HD (1080p) with no compression, these recorded files can be quite large, say 20-30G, for a 2 hour game. That is why I later remove commercials in a video editor, then render to mp4 using some compression. Games end up being 8-10G in size.
Games that were recorded on VHS should be captured at no more than 480p which will only take up 2GB for a 2 hour game.

Been reading this forum for a long time. Finally decided to make a contribution, so I have posted the 2013 Marquette tournament game people mentioned wanting to watch:

There is no telling how long the video will last on Youtube, so you may want to download it. Just install an addon for your browser.

Enjoy.
Guys in this game in over 14 minutes at first half action Marquette had seven points!!!

think about that

Been reading this forum for a long time. Finally decided to make a contribution, so I have posted the 2013 Marquette tournament game people mentioned wanting to watch:

There is no telling how long the video will last on Youtube, so you may want to download it. Just install an addon for your browser.

Enjoy.

Yes! Thank you!

Aside from Pitt 2003, I've always wished the 2012 Sweet 16 Wisconsin win was on the Youtube. That was a fantastic game.

I just uploaded the game, but almost immediately, it was blocked:

"This video contains content from WMG, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."

I've had one instance where something was blocked, then later unblocked. If that happens, I'll post an update. I wouldn't hold your breath though.

I edited the video, removing any parts that had music that may be owned by WMG. Hopefully they don't own the CBS BBall music.

Again, no guarantees that this will last on YouTube, so you may want to download it.

Can’t thank you enough for these. Been bored around the house. Watching these old games has been a good way to pass the time until things return to normal.

I edited the video, removing any parts that had music that may be owned by WMG. Hopefully they don't own the CBS BBall music.

Again, no guarantees that this will last on YouTube, so you may want to download it.

I love Keita in this game. Just a crazy force on the boards/defense. His lateral movement was insane.

Enjoy.
Thanks for the upload. I'll do my best to keep unloading games here too.

Whoever morvil11 is on YouTube just added a bunch of 80s and 90s SU games including games against Michigan, the Kentucky game from 1994 and the Alabama game from 1996 that I was asking about. Whoever morbil11 is THANK YOU!
I'm glad you like. I have boxes and boxes of VHS games I recorded from the 80's, 90's, 2000's etc. I'm trying to sort through them then convert. I'll unload them on Youtube. Stay tuned. ;-)

I watched the BYU Game. Amazing how hot they were to start from 3. Obviously same with gmac.

Hak also got called for 3 of the softest collection of fouls I’ve ever seen in the first half. Nice to see officials haven’t understood the block charge call for decades.

I watched the BYU Game. Amazing how hot they were to start from 3. Obviously same with gmac.

Hak also got called for 3 of the softest collection of fouls I’ve ever seen in the first half. Nice to see officials haven’t understood the block charge call for decades.

And Gmac put all those points up with Hak on the bench. We also won because we played tough man to man. Unbelievable all around. Why we didn’t do that against Vermont the next year I will never understand.

Remove the Big East foes who we have looked terrible against since leaving and think about our recent record against blue blood programs. It’s pretty good and most losses have been close.

Drives me bonkers we can’t have fun home and home series anymore against someone like UCLA.

UCLA, Kentucky, Arizona, Michigan State, etc...we’ll never see OOC home and homes like that with the way things are structured now. Stinks.

And Gmac put all those points up with Hak on the bench. We also won because we played tough man to man. Unbelievable all around. Why we didn’t do that against Vermont the next year I will never understand.
Yeah man to man was quite the adjustment.

Posted another game to YouTube. Edited as much possible copyright content as possible. As usual, no guarantees it will stay up, so download if you want it.
Syracuse vs Kansas State 3/17/2012

Wow been wanting to watch this one too!

Posted another game to YouTube. Edited as much possible copyright content as possible. As usual, no guarantees it will stay up, so download if you want it.
Syracuse vs Kansas State 3/17/2012

Thanks for posting these, really appreciate it. Do you have any games from 09-11 as well?

Credit to JB not a lot of coaches would stick with the zone after getting torched for four straight threes. I don’t think Wisc made one the rest of the game.

I thought they played good D too...save for back to back fouls with like 3 secs on the shot clock.

Thanks for posting these, really appreciate it. Do you have any games from 09-11 as well?
No, unfortunately. I didn't start recording games until 2012 and I stopped a couple years later when the HD HomeRun broke.

This deserves so many likes!!

This is the post of the week!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors