How about classic SU games watching during | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

How about classic SU games watching during

As far as I’m concerned, Giddy Potts deserves a commemorative 2016 Final Four ring for getting hot to knock Sparty out & then going ice cold vs us. Also, I’m almost positive he played “Lysol” in Dave Chappelle’s “Mad Real World” skit.

Actually, Potts shot 3-6 from 3 vs us. MTSU didn't get to the line much that game like they did vs Mich St. It was Potts' teammates that didn't show up. The zone really flustered Upshaw.

Actually, Potts shot 3-6 from 3 vs us. MTSU didn't get to the line much that game like they did vs Mich St. It was Potts' teammates that didn't show up. The zone really flustered Upshaw.
I remember Raymond talked a lot of junk before the game saying they knew exactly how to beat the zone and had the perfect players do it ... he Couldn’t have been more wrong

I remember Raymond talked a lot of junk before the game saying they knew exactly how to beat the zone and had the perfect players do it ... he Couldn’t have been more wrong

He and Foote were pretty arrogant and chirping during the first half too.

Nice, thank you!

I remember this being the first tip that Friday of March Madness. It’s a great feeling when your team gets the first win of the day and you can just sit back and enjoy the rest of the games.

Yes it was. Got to kick back and watch Michigan St. lose in the next game of the day.

Speaking of which the acc network is doing a 24 hour an marathon for the next two weeks of all acc schools anyone know the games they plan to air for us?

Yes it was. Got to kick back and watch Michigan St. lose in the next game of the day.
Speaking of MSU losing, I would love to see the 1977 Syracuse MSU game at Manley. I was at the game and it wasn't on tv (that I know of) But that was the game Magic came to Manley and left on the losing end.

I was off from work and watching it with some friends, one a msu fan. It was weird because clearly I was ecstatic to win and see them lose but also I felt for him. Great, great day. Days like that you think back and on appreciate just how great they were, as you sit here in quarantine because of barbaric wet market practices across the world.

Posted another game to YouTube. Edited as much possible copyright content as possible. As usual, no guarantees it will stay up, so download if you want it.
Syracuse vs Kansas State 3/17/2012

Hey...thanks for the video. :)

Oh my God tonight I’m watching Syracuse at Georgetown in the 1989-90 season

unbelievable

For a VHS tape (I don’t know why ) but it’s more clear than most of mine. It was my uncle’s vcr and tape!

He must’ve had a better VCR and tape at the house than I used because it’s somewhat clear

Trying to figure out my best way to go from VHS to YouTube via maybe dvd recorded. Most classic games I have are VHS

Whoever morvil11 is on YouTube just added a bunch of 80s and 90s SU games including games against Michigan, the Kentucky game from 1994 and the Alabama game from 1996 that I was asking about. Whoever morbil11 is THANK YOU!

Thanks tons for the compliments. More on the way. Trying to sort through this mess of VHS tapes. Anything that you want to see? If I have it and can upload it - I will. Cheers

morvil11

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom