How about classic SU games watching during | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

How about classic SU games watching during

Thanks tons for the compliments. More on the way. Trying to sort through this mess of VHS tapes. Anything that you want to see? If I have it and can upload it - I will. Cheers

morvil11

Seton Hall at home in '94?

Random, I know. I want to say that was Autry's senior day, maybe the second to last home game, and we crushed them. This was a time when I didn't miss a minute, but I only saw bits and pieces of this one, would love to see the whole thing.

Thanks tons for the compliments. More on the way. Trying to sort through this mess of VHS tapes. Anything that you want to see? If I have it and can upload it - I will. Cheers

morvil11

The game when Moten smooched Hop, think it was against uconn or seton hall in 1992. Also Wallace’s senior day against notre dame (the infamous Otto getting handcuffed game).

As far as I’m concerned, Giddy Potts deserves a commemorative 2016 Final Four ring for getting hot to knock Sparty out & then going ice cold vs us. Also, I’m almost positive he played “Lysol” in Dave Chappelle’s “Mad Real World” skit.
He deserves a ring for his name. That's an all time college bball name right up.there with God shamgod and Constantine popa.

morvil11
96 Kansas

I know it’s probably impossible but a game I would love to see is ‘87 vs Louisville in the Dome! End of first half Monroe airballs a three and DC throws it down like a alley-oop

Seton Hall at home in '94?

Random, I know. I want to say that was Autry's senior day, maybe the second to last home game, and we crushed them. This was a time when I didn't miss a minute, but I only saw bits and pieces of this one, would love to see the whole thing.
ok. I'll see if I have that. I was actually at that game myself

I know it’s probably impossible but a game I would love to see is ‘87 vs Louisville in the Dome! End of first half Monroe airballs a three and DC throws it down like a alley-oop
That game I dont have. Would love to see that game again

How about Arizona St 2009 NCAA

Or Arizona in the dome 1995?
I dont have the 95 Arizona game. Was at that game but VCR didnt record. That was the Llyod/Moten vs Stodemire/Reggie Geary game.
I had the Arizona State game (2009) on a old PVR but not sure how to extract files from a box that's no longer active.

Anyone know how to do this?

Great game. But...thats one I dont have
I have it but don’t know the process

I found a VCR that I hadn’t had in years and they do have a DVD recorder

For a minute I thought this was the game we lost in OT in Philly the year before. This is a great get. Can’t to wait to watch for the first time in six years.
that first half run... so good!

Hate to post a loss, but it’s the iconic Hopkins bleeding face game. So it’s certainly a memorable one. And IMO the 90s are woefully underrepresented on YouTube for Cuse hoops.

Removed but no worries. I have that game too

I’m a big fan of the win over Gonzaga in 2016 NCAAT. We were down 9 with 5 or 6 left. Cooney has like three steals in the last few minutes. 5th years starting backcourt went a long way with two killer frosh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom