How about classic SU games watching during | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

How about classic SU games watching during

Nice. So good to see felow CUSE fans adding games. As soon as I get my VHS cleaner I will add LOTS more
I appreciate your efforts can’t wait for that Kansas 96 game my friend.
I am also looking into taking my VHS games then convert to DVD and then hopefully to YouTube. Are you going right from VHS to YouTube

Anyone have Syracuse/Georgetown from
2001 at the dome? We were both ranked in the top 15 at the time I believe. The year before The Shumpert/MeShaun drama and the team actually cared.

I appreciate your efforts can’t wait for that Kansas 96 game my friend.
I am also looking into taking my VHS games then convert to DVD and then hopefully to YouTube. Are you going right from VHS to YouTube
I'm using the Cloner Alliance Pro Box which allows recording from any device, including live tv into a video file.

Anyone have Syracuse/Georgetown from
2001 at the dome? We were both ranked in the top 15 at the time I believe. The year before The Shumpert/MeShaun drama and the team actually cared.
I may have that. Stay tuned

I'm using the Cloner Alliance Pro Box which allows recording from any device, including live tv into a video file.
Is this a computer program with software and then you use your computer desktop to upload to YouTube?

I Remembered I have an external DVD drive

I’m going try to go from VHS to DVD which will be easy through my DVD recorder but then from there to the external drive hopefully it works to export to YouTube

I just found my 2010 North Carolina game at the garden

wow

I’m going try to go from VHS to DVD which will be easy through my DVD recorder but then from there to the external drive hopefully it works to export to YouTube

wow
Yesssssssss!!!!! 20plus, we speak your name.

wow

Omg if I can watch that UNC game or any game from 2010 I’ll be ecstatic. Now we gotta find the second round game against Gonzaga, which could have been Wes’ best game of the season.

There's 24 hours of Syracuse sports content on the ACC Network this Friday, including the SU-Pitt game in which Tyler Ennis single-handedly murdered over 1000 Pitt students.

Too bad they’re not going to show Big East games probably.

Is this a computer program with software and then you use your computer desktop to upload to YouTube?
It is a standalone box which connect to your vcr or computer. It converts it into MP4 or other formats to a memory stick/storage drive then you connect that to your computer then upload to Youtube. Check out the video below.

Omg if I can watch that UNC game or any game from 2010 I’ll be ecstatic. Now we gotta find the second round game against Gonzaga, which could have been Wes’ best game of the season.
Both of those games would be good to see

Syracuse vs Louisville 03/03/2012

Thank you for posting this. Best memory from this game was the crowd going insane after Waiter’s spin move that left Siva in the dust. 27 minute mark for that highlight.

LOL the days of the token starter. Christmas played the first 45 seconds and never saw the court again.

I know it’s been said but crazy to see 2 McDonald’s All Americans who played less than 10 minutes, shows the talent we had. On top of that, both guys stuck it out and ended up progressing and being MAJOR contributors, something that doesn’t seem to happen nowadays with players who aren’t even as highly heralded. Although I do remember hearing that if Dion had come back for his Junior year (which would have been crazy on his part) then MCW would have transferred. The same probably would have been said for Rak if Fab had come back along with Baye still here and DC2 coming in. What a wealth of talent and good problems to have.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom