How about classic SU games watching during | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

How about classic SU games watching during

Man for some reason I forgot how stressful the end of that Maryland game was. We were up 71-64 with 29 seconds left, and Maryland had the ball down 72-70 with a great chance to tie or take the lead at the end.

That would’ve been a meltdown for the ages if Maryland had pulled that game out at the end.

Here's another good one... ;-)

It was awesome to see that again, I think it might've run as part of a Dome highlight video a few times over the years, but I haven't seen it from that many angles since 1993. It obviously was a low-percentage play executed perfectly, but I never before noticed Conrad's form and realized what a low-percentage play that was. Even with a perfect pass, I bet he wouldn't have made that shot more than 1 in 10 tries. Glad this was the 1.

Here's the white whale. Anyone have the 2003 Pitt @ 'Cuse game?

Would love to see that one. Have watched the highlights a bunch ( in order to see how many times my buddies and I got on TV) but never the whole game from a broadcast. My favorite game I attended in my four years on the hill and before or after.

Here's a game...

I remember this one. Wasn't sure what to think after that game but the Globetrotters were a solid team particulary for an exhibition opponent.

Morvil I can’t thank you enough for uploading all these games. You’re really bringing me down memory lane. Love seeing all these games and the memories they bring.

Morvil I can’t thank you enough for uploading all these games. You’re really bringing me down memory lane. Love seeing all these games and the memories they bring.
Thanks. I'm working my way through these vhs tapes. Whatever I can salvage I will upload. There are a few tapes that are beyond viewing...but mostly from 1986/87 :-(

This must be the only time we’ve worn orange jerseys in the Dome?

:(

1592089100962.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom