How about classic SU games watching during | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

How about classic SU games watching during

Didn't the Space Shuttle blow up that day? I remember the beginning of the game being pretty somber.

Those missed Zavackas threes down the stretch also stick in my mind.

Didn't the Space Shuttle blow up that day? I remember the beginning of the game being pretty somber.

Those missed Zavackas threes down the stretch also stick in my mind.

Yeah that happened. Columbia blew up on reentry that morning. I remember listening to the news all day. I think they had a moment of silence before the game.

I didn’t realize that on the possession right before McNeil got fouled Zavala’s had a three that rimmed out. We were THIS close to remembering that game entirely different.

I remember when McNeil went to the line being absolutely deflated because we had come so close and had actually retaken the lead briefly only to fall short since there was no chance he was going to hit those shots. So lol @ me I guess.

I remember when Jaron Brown hit that 3 at the end of the shot clock to put them up 4 I fell to my seat thinking that was the dagger.

I may be wrong but I think each team made a total of one three in the second half.

lol

I'm not sure why but I just totally misremembered how this game played out. For some reason I thought we were down like 12 points with 4-5 minutes left and came storming back. But it was very much a back and forth game over the final 10 minutes.

I'm not sure why but I just totally misremembered how this game played out. For some reason I thought we were down like 12 points with 4-5 minutes left and came storming back. But it was very much a back and forth game over the final 10 minutes.

I think that was the ND game your thinking of. We were down 10-12 a lot of that game before Gmacs go ahead three with about 20 seconds left. I was fortunate enough to be at that one. Melo kept us in the game with a huge second half if I remember correctly.

Was watching the 2000 second round game against UK last night. Both teams were offensively challenged to say the least. Hard to believe uk was a. 5 seed with Prince and Magloire.

Was watching the 2000 second round game against UK last night. Both teams were offensively challenged to say the least. Hard to believe uk was a. 5 seed with Prince and Magloire.

That's the one where Shumpert hit the game winning two with about a minute to go, I think that was on St Patrick's day. Kentucky barley survived the Bonnie's in double overtime in the first round

I think that was the ND game your thinking of. We were down 10-12 a lot of that game before Gmacs go ahead three with about 20 seconds left. I was fortunate enough to be at that one. Melo kept us in the game with a huge second half if I remember correctly.
Would somebody please post this game? Somehow I am missing it!

A number of things came to mind when I read this post...Gus Siock raining in an 18-footer within the flow of the offense was not one of them.

lol, yeah that was shocking.

‘92 Cuse could fit right into today’s game, with basically a 4 guard lineup, and a mobile shot blocker in the middle(Conrad obviously).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom