How Does This Happen? | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

How Does This Happen?

As I mentioned others had eluded to...Tucker was not our Plan A...he may have even been our Plan C...missing out on Randolph (Arizona) and Walker (Miami).
No one has alluded to anything. Randolph and Walker are shooting guards. Tucker was indeed our Plan A at SF. He was part of the big visit over a year ago.

No one has alluded to anything. Randolph and Walker are shooting guards. Tucker was indeed our Plan A at SF. He was part of the big visit over a year ago.
I don't agree with this. After Tucker's first visit I believe Randolph was plan A with Battle coming back and Randolph playing the Mali role. Walker was also the same. Once we missed out on both and Hop was gone we circled back to the guy who can shoot but can't hold his liquor. I'm not sure what plan Walker actually was since we apparently had no time to call him. The idea Tucker was a plan A for us for 2 straight years is wrong.

I don't agree with this. After Tucker's first visit I believe Randolph was plan A with Battle coming back and Randolph playing the Mali role. Walker was also the same. Once we missed out on both and Hop was gone we circled back to the guy who can shoot but can't hold his liquor. I'm not sure what plan Walker actually was since we apparently had no time to call him. The idea Tucker was a plan A for us for 2 straight years is wrong.

We didn't make a push again for Tucker until after Lydon declared. After months of silence.

Not sure that's a "plan A"

Battle wasn't expected to come back. And I didn't say Tucker was Plan A for two straight years. Obviously we backed off for a while, but it doesn't sound like it had anything to do with other recruits being higher priorities. You don't think we would have taken Randolph and Tucker?

We didn't make a push again for Tucker until after Lydon declared. After months of silence.

Not sure that's a "plan A"
He was Plan A until we backed off. Did anyone take his place or did we just pray for Lydon to stay?

We'll be starting a ACC POY candidate at guard and another potential future first round pick at forward. We also have two more slots to fill for 2017, and there's a lot that can still happen. Nobody here knew who Marek was 2 weeks ago, and now people are saying we have to land him. Let's see who we get first

Maybe you're right, but it's still too early to write us off for next year
Your saying Tyus Battle is ACC POY caliber when he didn't make the ACC rookie all freshman team last year.

Way too put ridiculous expectations on this kid way too early.

Taureen Thompson needs to work on his defense a lot. Just because he made some jump shots last year doesn't make him a NBA draft pick without a lot of improvement.

Our roster right now is miles behind the 2016-17 roster.

I think it's a Title IX thing. If the university builds a Men's Palace, they also have to build a Women's Palace.

However, if it's privately financed and donated to the university, it's allowed.
Make it a Co-Ed dorm. Our women's team is deserving. Men and women on alternating floors.

The Kansas basketball palace dorm is co-ed.

Alternating Floors? What is this ... the 80's? :p
That was the Lawrinson system. I assumed all the dorms were like that, no?
What are they doing now? Is everything just a free-for-all? Any gender separation at all? Can males and females room together? Did they stop asking what gender you are?

Hey, I would've loved alternating floors; I was stuck in Brewster...:)
It's now co-ed by room (not even floor, wing, and certainly not by building anymore). Males in one room, females next door.

It's now co-ed by room (not even floor, wing, and certainly not by building anymore). Males in one room, females next door.

Back in college, our bathrooms were co-ed. Needless to say it was slightly awkward when you were sitting in a stall relieving yourself of the burdens of college cafeteria food when all of the sudden some painted toenails show up in the stall next door.

Back in college, our bathrooms were co-ed. Needless to say it was slightly awkward when you were sitting in a stall relieving yourself of the burdens of college cafeteria food when all of the sudden some painted toenails show up in the stall next door.

Imagine how it must have felt for her when they started doing the same!

Good lord. What year was that?
I would have been terminally 'congested' if we had co-ed bathrooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom