How excited is Blue Curtain tonight? | Syracusefan.com

How excited is Blue Curtain tonight?

Funny, I was thinking this; he made a post before about how unless JB makes some changes, we won't win the game. Didn't lay out what the changes need to be' in case we win, I'm assuming.

I have a feeling its like the scene in the 40 year old virgin with all the the candles and mood music. Help him get in the mood for a little self lovin

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Where has his partner in redundancy been, igor? I guess the internet in Florida isn't working?

Funny, I was thinking this; he made a post before about how unless JB makes some changes, we won't win the game. Didn't lay out what the changes need to be' in case we win, I'm assuming.
That way if we do win, he can say it's only because JB made those mysterious "changes". Ambiguity is a con man's wrench.

BlueCurtain after louisville jumps out to a 12-2 lead

tumblr_lkap5zK1wn1qeca9po1_250.gif

That way if we do win, he can say it's only because JB made those mysterious "changes". Ambiguity is a con man's wrench.

Maybe he needs to pull 2 or 3 players for the benefit of the crowd tonight?

Maybe he needs to pull 2 or 3 players for the benefit of the crowd tonight?

Is the court at the Yum Center the same size as the one at the dome it is it the size of the court at MSG?

Is the court at the Yum Center the same size as the one at the dome it is it the size of the court at MSG?

Man, I've seen this reference before, can someone give me the background? I vaguely recall the original reference, and I'm sure it's hilarious...

Man, I've seen this reference before, can someone give me the background? I vaguely recall the original reference, and I'm sure it's hilarious...

My recollection is that he made a brilliant argument that SU will struggle defensively on the larger NBA size court because we wouldn't be able to trap as easily.

My recollection is that he made a brilliant argument that SU will struggle defensively on the larger NBA size court because we wouldn't be able to trap as easily.

Yep. Court size matters!

BlueCurtain after louisville jumps out to a 12-2 lead

tumblr_lkap5zK1wn1qeca9po1_250.gif

I have tried to figure out if he is just a fan of another team or a former Cuse fan that was somehow snubbed by JB. Probably thought he was going to play for him or something. The reality hit.

Any change is better than doing the same thing 7 consecutive times and expecting to get a different result.

Any change is better than doing the same thing 7 consecutive times and expecting to get a different result.

So why don't you lay out one or two that have to happen for us to win tonight?

So why don't you lay out one or two that have to happen for us to win tonight?
Come on, don't disturb him. He's getting an epic "I told you so" post ready in the event we lose.

bluecurtain is classic. you dont hear from him the first 2 months of the season when we're blowing teams out. as soon as the schedule toughens up he comes out from hiding. its a cant lose for him. chances are we're either gonna stumble a couple times or win some close ugly games. either way he can spout about if jb had done this we'd have won by 20. and if we do win by20 he just wont post anything.guarantee we wont hear a peep outta him before the rutgers game.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk

Pretty sure the Yum center has a normal college sized court. But I wouldn't put it past Pitino to bring in an NBA court to foil the SU defense tonight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom