How Hot is Babers' Seat? | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

How Hot is Babers' Seat?

Here is an interesting thought...

Will Babers SU career record be over .500 at the end of his first contract here?

Also how long do you think it will take before he reaches .500 in the ACC for his career?

IMO after year 6 I expect him to be 38-38 overall and 22-26 in the ACC. I don’t think he hits .500 until year 8 in league.

if he turns it around who cares? Or is that gonna be your next criticism ?

if he turns it around who cares? Or is that gonna be your next criticism ?

Was wondering what everyone’s thoughts expectations were. No need to turn this into a negative.

Was wondering what everyone’s thoughts expectations were. No need to turn this into a negative.

Sorry I read ya wrong then. Doesnt matter to me what the overall ACC record is if we can consistently hit 5-3 (and occasionally better). That should be good enough for 8-4 and 9-3 records.

I think that’s our ceiling unless we can recruit better.

Last edited:
I honestly don't have expectations. It's been so long since we were in the conversation for anything, I don't know what to expect.

Not a big fan of spiking threads, but in this case...

The OP is a UNC fan.

PS - here's what Woad Blue looks like:
1a-woadspool.jpg

Anybody who has actually read the thread can see that 99.44% of Syracuse fans believe that he current ambient temperate of Dino Babers' seat is zero degrees Kelvin. :cool:

maxresdefault.jpg

aka - the actual overnight temperature in CNY these days. :p

I love my hometown but I shamelessly do NOT miss the winter weather. Stay warm, Syracuse (and every other Orange fan locale).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom