How Impossible would it be to get tix for SU/Duke @ Cameron Indoor? | Syracusefan.com

How Impossible would it be to get tix for SU/Duke @ Cameron Indoor?

You're a student, right?

1) Check within SU as to whether they are making any tix available to students. Long shot, but the worst thing that happens is that they say no.

2) Call Dometix .. and ask when the SU tix to the game will go on sale. They will doubtless be offered first on a priority basis to major donors. But who knows how many donors will want them. SU will be given the absolute minimum number of tix mandated by the NCAA (as we have been in Louisville), so we won't have many available.

3) If you have a few bucks, keep checking out stubhub. There are tix available to EVERYTHING on stubhub. But you have to check like every day.

4) Find the homeliest coed on the Duke campus... and profess your undying love. If you are cute, this might work. Odder things have happened.

You're a student, right?

1) Check within SU as to whether they are making any tix available to students. Long shot, but the worst thing that happens is that they say no.

2) Call Dometix .. and ask when the SU tix to the game will go on sale. They will doubtless be offered first on a priority basis to major donors. But who knows how many donors will want them. SU will be given the absolute minimum number of tix mandated by the NCAA (as we have been in Louisville), so we won't have many available.

3) If you have a few bucks, keep checking out stubhub. There are tix available to EVERYTHING on stubhub. But you have to check like every day.

4) Find the homeliest coed on the Duke campus... and profess your undying love. If you are cute, this might work. Odder things have happened.
I do know a kid who goes to Duke. I'll see if our friendship is strong enough for him to do me this big favor.

Visited it two years ago. The place is a freaking bandbox. Iconic though. Good luck!

Listen - I don't mean to hijack your thread but would like to ask a question for when Duke visits the Dome. Someone near and dear to me (he is a non-SU undergrad) has a clear line on a ticket in the student section. Issue is he is a Duke fan and intends on wearing Duke gear. I told him he is out of his mind. Seriously - I'm going to have to have another convo with him on this. What do you think?

Visited it two years ago. The place is a freaking bandbox. Iconic though. Good luck!

Listen - I don't mean to hijack your thread but would like to ask a question for when Duke visits the Dome. Someone near and dear to me (he is a non-SU undergrad) has a clear line on a ticket in the student section. Issue is he is a Duke fan and intends on wearing Duke gear. I told him he is out of his mind. Seriously - I'm going to have to have another convo with him on this. What do you think?
Tell him he is an A-hole... Seriously. That is so bad on so many levels. Plus, he might get killed.

Also, I suspect there will be a multi-day camp out ... of SU students awaiting tix. How would he plan to do that?

Tell him he is an A-hole... Seriously. That is so bad on so many levels. Plus, he might get killed.

Also, I suspect there will be a multi-day camp out ... of SU students awaiting tix. How would he plan to do that?
Can't blow the cover but he does have an "in". Like I said, I need to have another conversation with him.

Would he be there by himself? Wouldn't even be worth it for all the #### he'd get the entire game, especially with no one to back him up.

Would he be there by himself? Wouldn't even be worth it for all the #### he'd get the entire game, especially with no one to back him up.
Think he said he said he'd be with one friend who may (not sure) also be a Duke fan. Trying to guage the potential for things going very wrong.

I thought you couldn't get into the SU student section without an SU ID. But seriously, show him the YouTube of the Georgetown kids put next to the student section. That would not go over well.

I had a friend at the Notre Dame game in 03 wear a Notre Dame hat. He always wore that hat and probably didn't realize it when he went to the game. He had a Syracuse shirt on and was obviously and loudly cheering for Cuse. He got a lot of crap from people that day.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

I'm sure there will be other Duke fans at the game just not in the student section. Depending on his tolerance for pain he might need to move down to the opposite endzone. Tell him to make sure he brings the largest pair of binoculars he can find.
th

If he is a serious Duke fan, why in the world wouldn't he go and sit in the Duke section and cheer loudly? That is the rational response. Your friend or family member may have a mental illness. He needs therapy. He is not based in reality.

You're a student, right?

That'll be difficult with so many choices.

Not a great decision if he can't tolerate getting booed incessantly, but I doubt much else will happen. Not sure how he plans to get in the student section if he's not planning to camp out and isn't an SU student. They're gonna crack down hard on keeping non-season ticket holders out for that game.

Hard as hell to get. Been working on them since the schedule came out . Have multiple connections in Durham and they are looking for a first born child

Hard as hell to get. Been working on them since the schedule came out . Have multiple connections in Durham and they are looking for a first born child

Makes getting tix for game at Gtown seem easy.

Girlfriend is a big Duke fan and she would die if she got tickets to Cuse and Duke at Cameron Indoor. I may follow this thread closely

Just checked Stubhub - holy cats...95 tickets. Cheapest is $695. Most expensive is $3500.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom