How lucky are Cuse fans? | Syracusefan.com

How lucky are Cuse fans?

Flacusian

All Conference
I consider myself extremely fortunate heading into this historic match up tonight. The two winningest coaches in college basketball history both of whom have been with one team for most if not all of their college coaching careers.

We head into this game 20-0 and in first place in the ACC, ranked #2 Nationally, we have the ACC pre season player of the year in CJ Fair, we have Tyler (are you kidding me!) Ennis as our point guard and he is proving to be one of the most incredible point guards ever!

We will have the largest crowd to ever see a college basketball game on campus and we look to be headed toward another #1 seed in the NCAA tournament.

No matter what the outcome of tonight's game, it's a blessing to have a team like Syracuse to root for. Aside from wins and losses, this team is one that we as fans can certainly be proud of. Each one of the players represents Syracuse in a positive manner and watching any of the post game interviews with the players quickly demonstrates how these kids are not only extremely talented athletes but also high character young men who often refer to their commitment to team and each other as being of paramount importance.

In the heat of competition it's easy to lose sight of what is important and although we all like to come out on top and win it's also important that we can be proud of our program and school and that is so easy to do this season with this special group of players and our wonderful coaching staff.

Now, that having been said... let's go get this thing done!!!

War damn Otto and Let's Go Orange!!!!!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom