Howard has to figure it out and fast. | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Howard has to figure it out and fast.

Frank read the defense perfectly and it wasn't the best pass in the world but whoever was on the receiving end botched it.

Frank read the defense perfectly and it wasn't the best pass in the world but whoever was on the receiving end botched it.

I didn't have a problem with that one. It was the turnover where he got doubled, picked up his dribble and just let them take the ball from him way too easily that Boeheim yanked him out right after that was awful.

Still he had a couple nice passes to three point shooters during that run.

I didn't have a problem with that one. It was the turnover where he got doubled, picked up his dribble and just let them take the ball from him way too easily that Boeheim yanked him out right after that was awful.

Still he had a couple nice passes to three point shooters during that run.

Yes he had some nice passes before that awful turnover. This was one of those games when I can think of something positive that everyone who played did to contribute to a big win. I love those.

Paschal Chukwu.

Some folks were speculating he'd be as good as or better than Soph Fab Melo.
And he ended up being worse than Frosh Fab Melo.

And that was even before the 2 guards in question in this thread turned him into a 1-eyed Captain.

Both are gone after this season. Maybe JB too

"He gone" has taken more abuse than a pimpless(?) prostitute the last couple of seasons on here, but has anyone said, "They gone", yet? (Im not on as often as I used to be)

Dream on, friend.

Hey, I may PM him the FH accusations. I cant get ****ed for a PM, can I? ;)

Heck, I wouldnt mind if someone would PM me some of the accusations. Heaven knows I likely haven't heard all of them, as grotesque as the hatred I have already heard has been.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom