Howard returning from surgery | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Howard returning from surgery

JB said he thinks "It's Frank Howard's time" on Axe's radio show today and compared him to Scoop again.
JB absolutely loves FH. He is a 30 plus per game player this year. I keep repeating this over and over. Kid will run the show well.

JB absolutely loves FH. He is a 30 plus per game player this year. I keep repeating this over and over. Kid will run the show well.

You can keep repeating it. But until there is proof on the court, you're not any more right than anyone else and it might be best to accept there will be some doubters. I hope you're right because it will help the team.

Maybe they thought it would heal with rest? Not everything is some conspiracy.
Not implying conspiracy just seems strange he waited. Could have been doctors call but most athletes get on it immediately after season ends

Man, I hope you are right.

No matter how many times you repeat your absolute assurance, a simple fact remains to the reasonable among us. Frank still has to prove it on the court. That is the only absolute certainty here. See O13 for reference.

Eric, it was a close / tightly contested game throughout, until we pulled away at the end. They had a big man [really, he was only 6-7 250 pounds] who went on to have a very nice career with the San Antonio Spurs.

I found this article, which describes Z's back to back threes -- but you are correct about me getting the scenario wrong [I think I mixed that up the part about being down by a substantial amount with the Georgia game]. They were closing, and Z's tandem of shots put them away.

Syracuse 69, Drexel 58

Got the details wrong, mea culpa. But nonetheless, guy hit key shots at key moments.

Malik Rose! Played twelve seasons in the NBA.

That game is also Drexels most recent NCAA appearance to date.

Which banner?
Repeat of 2003 NCAA championship?

I will say they won't win it all and wager $1,000.00 today. No odds. You believe or you don't.

Don't bet on the Orange, never will after the 09/10 season. College sports are too unpredictable.

Not sure why we signed Geno then.

I get your point. I doubt Frank averages 30. Geno can play both, so Tyus can get a rest. 35 for Tyus, 20 for Frank, and 25 for Geno. If Frank doesn't improve, then Geno gets 30.

I really love Geno, so would like to see him out there as much as possible. Still, Frank can improve and would be nice to have a Senior PG the year after too. Love HW, and hopefully we get Carey, but the more the merrier. I doubt Tyus plays the 3, but he's got the size and skill for it, so we could see all three. So much more talent, and options on this team than it seems. Just a lot of youth, which isn't always bad. We shall see. I think we surprise like last year. Just the opposite direction. A whole lot of love for everyone.

Which banner?
Repeat of 2003 NCAA championship?

I will say they won't win it all and wager $1,000.00 today. No odds. You believe or you don't.

Well, that would be dumb. I will do my yearly wager on us. But, will obviously get the best odds.

Not sure why we signed Geno then.
Is this a serious question? I assume no. Geno is a risk free add on. One and out. And Howard Washington is not even close to ready. One injury and he would be a 40 minute player if we didn't add anyone.

Is this a serious question? I assume no. Geno is a risk free add on. One and out. And Howard Washington is not even close to ready. One injury and he would be a 40 minute player if we didn't add anyone.

Geno didn't come here for spot minutes.

Not to be THAT guy (but I will)

"The medical term is core muscle,'' Howard said, "but your core muscles go all the way down to your groin.''

That is absolutely NOT the medical term. That is layman's terms. I have no inside knowledge here but from what symptoms were described, it sounds like he had athletic pubalgia or "sports hernia" repair. SOUNDS like it..im not sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom