Howard Washington | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Howard Washington

Otto's World: Scouting Oshae Brissett and Howard Washington
Here goes my scouting piece on Brissett and Washington.

That's what Dean wrote...

I want to add that I tend to watch with a very critical eye when I first check out a player extensively, so I was probably a little less positive than I could've been. The games were from earlier this year when he was still finding his way at AI.

I think he can help us.

I heard he can't dunk. :confused:
Not sure if your kidding around or being serious but he most definitely can dunk...check out is IG he has some videos of him dunking and they are old videos too

Oof as in finally. Need a program guy. Need a PG. Doesn't preclude a top PG from signing. Glad we didn't get caught holding the bag again.
With ya there bro ^

Or 2017. Need at least 2 guards.
We might, at best, have 1 guard.(Battle)
Someone courtside last game said FH told JB to "F... off."
Kid has some real issues, evidently. Might be why road games are so bad, the team is stuck hanging around with him.

Ah so he punched a 1 way tickets to Seton Hall/St Johns

Good move long term but don't expect much out of him next year. Gives us a decent backup for a few years and no issue in going after JQ next year so that's a positive. He'll be a starter as a senior and hopefully will develop with the rest of the class to give us a very nice team in a few years. No one in this class including Moyer is going anywhere anytime soon. It's going to be interesting watching them develop into a class of 4 senior starters. The next 2 seasons may be hard to stomach but the future is bright. This is the type of program building class that may bring us a championship in 4 years if we can bring in a few shooters to balance things out.

Does anyone know why they chose to make the offer now. Is FH gone, Ayala not going to reclassified to 2017 or for whatever reason Duarte out of the picture. Where did the extra scholarship come from.

Ah so he punched a 1 way tickets to Seton Hall/St Johns

Iona level, if he's lucky. He's like a D+ version of Deshaun...who was a complete mess off the court but was still 5 times the player Frank is.

200% sounds about right, because we need depth and will likely add AT LEAST one more guard, if not two.

Hard to count on FH being back, if what Captain Tuttle said about him above is true. Need more plays to even field a viable backcourt rotation.

Not ready to say no more Frank. Not that he doesn't deserve it if he really is telling Boeheim to f off. It's just that I remember that Mookie Jones threw a chair at Boeheim and he still was willing to have him back.

Good move long term but don't expect much out of him next year. Gives us a decent backup for a few years and no issue in going after JQ next year so that's a positive. He'll be a starter as a senior and hopefully will develop with the rest of the class to give us a very nice team in a few years. No one in this class including Moyer is going anywhere anytime soon. It's going to be interesting watching them develop into a class of 4 senior starters. The next 2 seasons may be hard to stomach but the future is bright. This is the type of program building class that may bring us a championship in 4 years if we can bring in a few shooters to balance things out.

I'm ok with that. If the work ethic and player development is there, this may be the kind of class this program needs. Build some depth and hopefully have a veteran team that has been together for awhile in a couple years.

Not ready to say no more Frank. Not that he doesn't deserve it if he really is telling Boeheim to f off. It's just that I remember that Mookie Jones threw a chair at Boeheim and he still was willing to have him back.

That was McCroskey and he was gone. Unless Mookie did it too?

McCroskey was not very good. We had minutes available and he just wasn't a talented or smart player.

Mookie I always felt just got stuck behind better guys. He wasn't a great all around player but he could really shoot it. He could've averaged double figures on 40% from 3, we just always had other guys who could bring more to the table when he was here.

Yes, McCroskey. But we've had this kind of problem on the bench multiple times before.

Dion Waiters had a blowup with Boeheim.

But he could clearly play, and said and did the right things(as far as we know) going forward. Frank Howard is no Dion Waiters.

I said throughout last year that I hoped he would be Z Sims. Their freshman year stats were very similar. But Sims wasn't a headcase.

Where did the extra scholarship come from.

Battle
Moyer
Thompson
Chukwu
Brissett
Sidibe

Howard?
Lydon?

We're gonna need bodies besides guys who can start/score. We may have 5 open spots still.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom