Howard | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Howard

How do you go straight to Lupus? That's a heck of a jump there dude with no evidence to support it.

I only suggested it because it has taken so long to diagnose, required a blood test to do so, and can be confused as a non contagious virus in my experience. But you are right, it was an unnecessary leap of conjecture considering what is known. I am mostly glad to hear he has a course of treatment and is expected back at full speed in just a couple weeks, whatever it may be.

Non contagious came from the story. I think Howard said it. That is why I was thinking mono, as maybe he meant he is not contagious to just be around. Just don't kiss him, guys!!! Or share his food. Otherwise you can be around people with mono. I think he meant it loosely.

Non contagious came from the story. I think Howard said it. That is why I was thinking mono, as maybe he meant he is not contagious to just be around. Just don't kiss him, guys!!! Or share his food. Otherwise you can be around people with mono. I think he meant it loosely.
Don't even think about it...
youngcouple-1.jpg

Yeah, lets tone it down a bit...say, Lyme Disease? Nasty little deer ticks are spreading everywhere. Some symptoms are fatigue, weakness and generally just feeling like crap.
There was a rumor that he took a selfie with Bella - supposedly on Instagram somewhere.

Yeah, lets tone it down a bit...say, Lyme Disease? Nasty little deer ticks are spreading everywhere. Some symptoms are fatigue, weakness and generally just feeling like crap.

I've lost one of my eyes to Lyme disease. I'm still taking medications.

He violated the NCAA sneezing policy. Too many sneezes per day.
5 year investigation to begin in Dec. With previous convictions, could mean loss of 15 scholarships a year, for 5 years.

;)

5 year investigation to begin in Dec. With previous convictions, could mean loss of 15 scholarships a year, for 5 years.

;)

Can't have on serious thread. Without somebody trying to be a comedian.

BTW, Not funny anyway. So stop.

REALLY? Joke, right?

No joke. I'm wearing an eye patch right now. My right eye has ptsosis and is closed (google "ptsosis" to see an image). I've been on antibiotics forever. Life is tough.

One time I said to my wife, "Life is tough. And then you marry one." My wife responded with, "Life's an ahole!" I laughed so hard. She killed me! We still laugh at that one.

I've lost one of my eyes to Lyme disease. I'm still taking medications.

Yikes, that's awful. Hope your eye starts healing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom