Huge crowd getting ready for Michigan/FSU | Syracusefan.com

Huge crowd getting ready for Michigan/FSU

Jasoncuse

2022 Iggy Winner: NCAA Tourament
Some of these early tourneys being played at random times really kill any potential buzz for some of these matchups. This is going to be a great matchup between two top 25 teams.

s28q47.jpg

At least we'll be playing in a glorified HS gym on Monday so it'll look a lot more packed.

ESPN 2. FSU up 10 at half. FSU might be the most impressive team I've seen in the early season. Blew out VCU.

On the one hand, I'm a Michigan alum, but on the other hand I'm still pissed that they beat us in the Final Four, but on the other hand I'm a Michigan alum, but on the other hand ACC.

So conflicted.

Pretty decent ball game - Michigan making the comeback. McGarry seems to get away with a lot of pushing underneath.

Oh Florida State - you're crumbling.

That was a bad call. Florida State is done.

That kid that just fouled out for Florida St. may be 7'0", and 120 pounds. :eek:

These are some tough calls for Florida State . The whistle keeps coming WAY late.

These are some tough calls for Florida State . The whistle keeps coming WAY late.
very poorly officiated late. FSU was screwed. Refs should be more accountable for being terrible... with their lives.

These Michigan fans are reminding me why I hated them so much last spring in Atlanta.

I had a great time in Atlanta talking to Louisville fans about Michigan fan douchebaggery. The Louisville fans were great. The Michigan fans were like the annoying cousin who comes to the family reunion bragging about how rich he is and all the toys he has. It made it easy to root on Louisville Monday night.

Last edited:
very poorly officiated late. FSU was screwed. Refs should be more accountable for being terrible... with their lives.

If this was soccer or baseball down there, the refs may not have made it back to their cars.

I had a great time in Atlanta talking to Louisville fans about how Michigan fan douchebaggery. The Louisville fans were great. The Michigan fans were like the annoying cousin who comes to the family reunion bragging about how rich he is and all the toys he has. It made it easy to root on Louisville Monday night.
I would like that post 1000 times if I could. I wish someone had video of the MARTA ride bnoro, BK, and I took after the game. My favorite quote from some idiot UM fan was "I hope Louisville doesn't press as well as you guys do. It almost killed us tonight."

Yeah, they got no calls the last 9 minutes...and Michigan got a lot. Very strange - oh well.

These Michigan fans are reminding me why I hated them so much last spring in Atlanta.

Yeah I was amazed I have serious xm at how many of the michigan fans trashed us, saying we didn't deserve to be there. Just suprised to hear that from them as irrelevent as they were for like 15 straight years, and the classy games we had a year or two before that (one of them in NJ). I heard like 5 phone calls and every michigan fan called to insult us, especially after how we took apart indiana. Talk about trashing your own team. I won't go as far they were a good team with good depth, and I will admit more scoring depth then us that year.

The game came down to a last second shot though. It was a game where we both shut down the two top point guards in college ball, and James southerland never got rolling for us. Granted we didn't really have a strong 5th scoring option, but if you think that is bad look at the uconn team that won it all 3 years ago.

Yeah I was amazed I have serious xm at how many of the michigan fans trashed us, saying we didn't deserve to be there. Just suprised to hear that from them as irrelevent as they were for like 15 straight years, and the classy games we had a year or two before that (one of them in NJ). I heard like 5 phone calls and every michigan fan called to insult us, especially after how we took apart indiana. Talk about trashing your own team. I won't go as far they were a good team with good depth, and I will admit more scoring depth then us that year.

The game came down to a last second shot though. It was a game where we both shut down the two top point guards in college ball, and James southerland never got rolling for us. Granted we didn't really have a strong 5th scoring option, but if you think that is bad look at the uconn team that won it all 3 years ago.

we got flatout hosed on the trische "charge" as well as the mcw phantoms fouls.

I had a great time in Atlanta talking to Louisville fans about Michigan fan douchebaggery. The Louisville fans were great. The Michigan fans were like the annoying cousin who comes to the family reunion bragging about how rich he is and all the toys he has. It made it easy to root on Louisville Monday night.

They were the absolute worst!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom