Huggy Bear resigns | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Huggy Bear resigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would they if there was no indication of him leaving.

How do you know there wasn't? I'm not gonna say a couple tweets guarantees pops wasnt wheeling and dealing again.

WVU was the highest bidder the last go around. If there's no indication of him leaving, why throw more money at him. Just my opinion.

I mean I hear you but this was extreme circumstance too. Coming back to an unplanned interim coach with so much swirl- I have to figure most of the guys played that card. They will say it was pending who was hired but... given this was a money grab already- I presume that's how they kept much of it together too.

WVU was the highest bidder the last go around. If there's no indication of him leaving, why throw more money at him. Just my opinion.
Isn't there a difference between a public indication of him leaving and what happens behind the scenes? It's possible nothing changed and it's also possible they shopped him and leveraged a better deal without word getting out.

I mean I hear you but this was extreme circumstance too. Coming back to an unplanned interim coach with so much swirl- I have to figure most of the guys played that card. They will say it was pending who was hired but... given this was a money grab already- I presume that's how they kept much of it together too.

I was thinking more along the lines when Isaiah Wong threatened to transfer if he wasn't given more NIL money and Ruiz told him no, you signed an agreement. Different circumstances I know but a fully executed contract is binding. The loss of Huggy released him from his commitment to WV but the NIL is a separate deal. NIL can't tie him to the school but it might tie him to a specific geographic area for personal appearances, etc.
I can see it going either way and we'll probably never know.

Million Dollar Man Laugh GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors