Hunter Dickinson | Page 35 | Syracusefan.com

Hunter Dickinson

The fact that SU is listed is positive.
I did find it interesting yesterday that several recruiting analysts noted Syracuse when talking about Dickinson. Just find it hard to believe he would choose SU without visiting.

I did find it interesting yesterday that several recruiting analysts noted Syracuse when talking about Dickinson. Just find it hard to believe he would choose SU without visiting.

He probably has in the past I’m guessing but I have no inside info about that

You can't hide big money!!
Scrooge Mcduck GIF

Isn't the hunter sweepstake supposed to announce a winner by now? What's the hold up?

I’m going to be upset if its Nova and they went from having less NIL early in the offseason to overpaying for Moore and Hunter

Last edited:
i ask this sincerely:

do people really love this NIL transfer talk as an additive to the college basketball experience?

I find it all so gross. I've found myself caring 2% about who comes or who goes at this point. I also internally feel like when the season rolls around, whomever is left, i'll root for and enjoy the games themselves but the offseason in college sports now are just a grotesque frankensteinian game of monster.com job placements.

i ask this sincerely:

do people really love this NIL transfer talk as an additive to the college basketball experience?

I find it all so gross. I've found myself caring 2% about who comes or who goes at this point. I also internally feel like when the season rolls around, whomever is left, i'll root for and enjoy the games themselves but the offseason in college sports now are just a grotesque frankensteinian game of monster.com job placements.
Yes. The Hot Stove is interesting. I like seeing how teams are built. If it's not for everyone then so be it.

Tshibwe apparently is coming back so likely not Kentucky. Kansas seems too obvious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom