Hunter Dickinson | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Hunter Dickinson

At least Dickinson is actually in play... The Moore thing was hyped based on the Samurai Hoops guy on twitter who was first to announce Straughn was coming (which he got right.)

He also said Straughn was bringing former TTO high profile big east guard with him (which has yet to be true...) but that is why Moore was flavor of the week.
For sure, different situation. Just saying that with how those 2 weeks went down I’m holding off on getting even slightly excited about HD.

Doesn't even snow that much anymore ...

View attachment 227006
I was gone for about 15 years, the weather since I moved back in 2020 has been awesome. The length of winter kinda sucks, but that’s why I’m glad my sister moved to Florida, those 100 dollar round tripers down there make it very easy to break the winter up.

Maybe I’m just an old guy now, but when I was in high school and college, late 90s, it seemed like it snowed in November or sometimes October and the snow would be on the ground till spring. Now it snows and it’s gone in a week then doesn’t snow for another 3.

I was gone for about 15 years, the weather since I moved back in 2020 has been awesome. The length of winter kinda sucks, but that’s why I’m glad my sister moved to Florida, those 100 dollar round tripers down there make it very easy to break the winter up.

Maybe I’m just an old guy now, but when I was in high school and college, late 90s, it seemed like it snowed in November or sometimes October and the snow would be on the ground till spring. Now it snows and it’s gone in a week then doesn’t snow for another 3.

No its changed all over the northeast. A local weather guy here showed the average temperature for the area has increased 6 degrees since 2000. Snowfall has been down on average year over year too.

I graduated in 06, and this is absolutely how I remember it. Which, of course, doesn't mean in any way that is what actually happened.

We hosted Filipowski, Estrada and others and how did it work out? Did we step up and match with a competitive NIL? When we beat out other schools for a highly sought after recruit or prove we are able to keep one of our players who is attractive to another school, I'll turn more positive.
JB is gone. Not even a comparison. The info is out there, but wallow in the negativity.

When's the last time it snowed a lot in Syracuse? I swear I can't remember.
We had one day this winter that I remember it came down a lot. The worst day was when it didn’t snow too much but the flakes were massive, slid down the hill (whatever road State St turns into) near Community Hospital, legit had no control after going about 5 mph with the brake on trying to inch down. I was probably about 5 seconds away of jumping out of the car, I was lucky enough to get enough traction to put my passenger side into a smaller snowbank and stopped.

If he goes to Georgetown I’m 100% done with college sports. Not because of the rivalry but there is zero excuse losing anyone to Georgetown.
I think Georgetown is just a sentimental visit because of proximity facility wise they can’t touch us. Also, we have a connection they don’t have.

Praise Big Oil and Big Coal!

I bought my current snowblower in 2017. I used it twice this year and once was just to run the engine, I totally could have shoveled.

I'm closer to the Catskills and bought our snowblower in 2020 I think. We've barely used ours too. There's been two storms I'm definitely glad we had it but did I need to drop over $2K for it, probably not.

That reminds me, that's what I was going to do this week. Put stabilizer in it.

I'm closer to the Catskills and bought our snowblower in 2020 I think. We've barely used ours too. There's been two storms I'm definitely glad we had it but did I need to drop over $2K for it, probably not.

That reminds me, that's what I was going to do this week. Put stabilizer in it.

If it doesn't have an exterior fuel line with removal clamp to drain fuel, siphon or run the gas out of it...

I wouldn't let sit for months with fuel in it (stabilizer or not)... especially if the fuel has ethanol in it.

Welp

I will say that's pretty generalized. Essentially until we get a visit, as others noted we aren't working with much. His zoom call till the time he is visiting Kansas had a sizable gap in time so hard to say yet.

I will say that's pretty generalized. Essentially until we get a visit, as others noted we aren't working with much. His zoom call till the time he is visiting Kansas had a sizable gap in time so hard to say yet.
I just dont like seeing Nova getting a visit ahead of us. Kyle Neptune? Really? At least Dickinson has connections with our coaches. Nova must be ponying up big

If Tshiebwe really made 2.75M last year then Jesse must be thinking he should be valued at least half of that amount. Problem is there is no way SU can or would provide Jesse with 1.375M in NIL deals. The program should create a position where the job's main purpose is to scout players, mainly from mid-majors in anticipation of our valued players going elsewhere. Rebuilding every year is going to be crucial and will be a full time job that the head coach and assistants can't dedicate enough time to.
What would the requirements for this position be?

1.) Ability to properly assess players' talent
2.) Willingness to spend hours watching prospective transfers' games

I nominate J A Boeheim.

Welp

If 19-15 is considered really good shape as the article claims, the standards have dropped for a coach of Huggins' caliber. That team had too much talent to be as bad as they were this past season. It was as if they didn't know how to play basketball at times especially in tighter scenarios.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom