I am just curious what Davise has to gain from lying | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

I am just curious what Davise has to gain from lying

Just watched the OTL interviews (or at least parts of them). Davis looked like a nervous wreck, and seems like maybe he's mentally challenged? That or a fantastic actor. I have no idea who's telling the truth right now, but I couldn't help but feel bad for the guy while watching that.

makes sense to me that a predator would cast a wide net (dinners at his house, camps) and target kids that are a little more dimwitted and confused.

maybe they're lying but the fact that these guys don't appear to be very bright in interviews doesn't mean that they're lying.

I amnot saying that the allegations are true or false ... but, ""feel sorry for the guy?". I want to know much,much more before I say I fel sorry for anybody. Background ... personal and psychological. His step-brother presents as more "challanged" than he does. As OE points out I did not like the body language at all. True it could be nerves but when I see eyes flashing to the left I think of lies or at least of adding to stories.

makes sense to me that a predator would cast a wide net (dinners at his house, camps) and target kids that are a little more dimwitted and confused.

maybe they're lying but the fact that these guys don't appear to be very bright in interviews doesn't mean that they're lying.

I agree 100%. I've heard people wonder how a guy could continue to "allow" himself to be molested into his adult years. A mentally challenged adult is just the type of person who could allow it. I really have no idea what the truth is right now.

Watching the interview neither of the individuals can be described as mentally challenged ... dim light bulbs yes ...mentally challenged, no.

Wait, didn't Bernie help this guy get into a Germany basketball league? If so, how they hell did a mentally challenged individual do that?

You guys are falling into his trap.

That's the part that really seems odd to me...you've molested me as a child through my adulthood, but thanks for the 5 g's?

Careful...there's another side to that coin.

44cuse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom