I expect to lose by at least 10 tonight | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

I expect to lose by at least 10 tonight

The Syracuse chapter of the Carolina fan club is cancelling their meeting due to the Corona virus or some other reason

I still can't believe this UNC team is 14-18 and went 6-14 in conference play, and that includes getting hot lately.

With a healthy Anthony, they lost to BC, to Wake by 17, Notre Dame, Michigan, Ohio State by a million, etc, and even without him lost total head scratchers to Pitt twice, Clemson, Wofford...

But they didn't lose to Miami.

If we keep this close it'll be a surprise. A W will be an outright stunner.

By far the best double digit seed in ACC conference (any conference?) tourney history, right?
Anthony appears to not be a good leader.

A bunch of sphincters in here
ZomboMeme 11032020234554.jpg

I would like to stomp people here...but cannot unless I am a lying SOB

We don’t play the beef the beat these type of teams.
JB needs multiple Rick Jackson, Tyler Lydon, Rak Christmas, AO type players to matchup with these type of teams.

One of these things is not like the others, one of these things doesn't belong...

He does look like he is tough to play with - he's also a perfect example of why the elimination of the 1 and done rule will kill some NBA Teams. Last year if he came out he goes higher than he will this year.

Apparently not. He hadn't looked so completely detached over the past month, so that was odd to see.

Glad I was wrong about last night!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom