I hate to be that guy, but... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

I hate to be that guy, but...

Along with the new unis, do we get to be the Orangemen again?
In this era of political correctness, I'd say the chances are 0.0.

A few years from now, we are going to look back on our uniforms from the past few years the way the Pirates and Canucks reflect on these...

kukzkropbqmy6flh2rlu.jpg
Pittsburgh-Pirates-uniform-1999-Al-Martin-Abraham-Nunez.jpg
While true, your post is misleading.

That’s how many of us see our uniforms now (and have ever since Nike killed the Nassib era uniforms)

Tommy tried on new uni yesterday he likes them but it’s too secret no phones allowed I asked what they look like and he said it’s a secret Italians keep there mouth shut !!!
Not Italian?

Tommy tried on new uni yesterday he likes them but it’s too secret no phones allowed I asked what they look like and he said it’s a secret Italians keep there mouth shut !!!
The Bull says "what"?

amazing

It’s just good to know their is confirmation the XFL era uniforms are officially being replaced.
Get rid of the metallic orange helmet and give me clean legible numerals and I promise I won’t complain.

My 9 year old is going to be sad and wonder why they changed Dungey's 10 game winning look

I was at Nike WHQ in Beaverton last month. One of the execs I was pitching was from Newark, NY. Told him I heard we were likely re-upping so he owed me. He let me know that Nike considered us to be a "priority" logo and was breaking all the rules to keep Cuse in the House. Gave him a Fine Mess card and got him to commit to join us for the Pitt game tailgate when he will be back visiting his family

If they thought we were a priority, then why’d they spend the last half decade designing ridiculous clown suits for us to wear? I’ve yet to see Alabama waltz out looking like a bozo. The same goes for the “Alabama of the North’s” state school.

(I’m asking rhetorically)

Best to keep it a secret and not get any agita over it. Thanks for confirming they are coming.

Reactions: CIL