I love the way this guy thinks | Syracusefan.com

I love the way this guy thinks

Honestly, if you look at our schedule, the fact that we brought in a top tier QB and have some really good pieces around him, a very good defense, and finally some depth, it's not out of the realm of possibility. We have a few tough games and even if we go 11-1, we are in the playoffs...maybe even 10-2 get us in.

10-2 gets in you in the argument. There will be 10-2 teams though with a much tougher schedule.

I just want it made clear to FU FSU and Clemson that they will be asked to take a smaller share so we can compete with the Alabama's and Georgia!!
in your face suck it GIF by Heute-Show

Honestly, if you look at our schedule, the fact that we brought in a top tier QB and have some really good pieces around him, a very good defense, and finally some depth, it's not out of the realm of possibility. We have a few tough games and even if we go 11-1, we are in the playoffs...maybe even 10-2 get us in.
Winning the ACC Championship game gets us in.

10-2 alone wouldn't get us into the playoffs, but it would most likely get us into the ACC championship game. Remember, the top 4 ranked conference winners get an auto bid. So win that and we're in regardless. We can dream!

one thing for sure is that there will not be multiple 12-1 type teams in the SEC/B10. good chance there is 1 12-1 and perhaps 2-3 10-2s but you could also see them all beat up and 10-2 is the best reg season one gets.

Who would have thought they would see this at time in the last 20 years???

Attachments

• IMG_3981.jpeg
    IMG_3981.jpeg
    744.4 KB · Views: 31
Yeah his polls are a parody poll

I’m hoping the OP understood that and I’m pretty sure they did
I figured something was up when he had only 10 teams in contention for the CFP when 12 teams will actually be in the CFP next year. That said, if we gel as a team and play smart we can go 10-2 next season which probably puts us in the ACC Championship game. That does not guarantee us a spot in the CFP but we would be in contention.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom