I love this one | Syracusefan.com

I love this one

CaliCuse

All American
A man visits a friend in a mental institution. He is there in the morning and craving coffee so he goes to the public cafeteria and is asked by psychatrist to join him. The man agrees and sits down In the interest of conversation he asks the doctor how he determines that someone is cray enough to be there.

The doctor says he asks them all a question and based on the answer he determines the mental state. Whats the question?
\OK, Suppose you are taken to a full bathtub and told to empty the water from it. You are offered a thimble or a bucket. "Which do you choose"The man says"the bucket of course!" "It would be crazy to choose the thimble";right?The doctor says NO! A sane person would pull the plug."Would you like a bed next to a window?"

CaliCuse said:
A man visits a friend in a mental institution. He is there in the morning and craving coffee so he goes to the public cafeteria and is asked by psychatrist to join him. The man agrees and sits down In the interest of conversation he asks the doctor how he determines that someone is cray enough to be there.

The doctor says he asks them all a question and based on the answer he determines the mental state. Whats the question?
\OK, Suppose you are taken to a full bathtub and told to empty the water from it. You are offered a thimble or a bucket. "Which do you choose"The man says"the bucket of course!" "It would be crazy to choose the thimble";right?The doctor says NO! A sane person would pull the plug."Would you like a bed next to a window?"

Ah, Dr. Hammell, I saw him this morning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom