i need to vent | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

i need to vent

we had a chance to steal the game at the end of regulation, and the best boeheim can come up with is inbounding it to edwards, who dribbles into the corner with nowhere to go, passes to torrence who shoots a contested corner fadeway that had less than a 1% chance of going in. knew the game was over there.

all jb had to do was screen mintz’s defender on the inbounds to free him up. you had the entire freaking backcourt to throw him the ball. boeheim sux man. so done with him and watching this same bs for almost a decade now. our regular seasons SUCK!!! bubble team or not even good enough to be on the bubble. What happened to us??? this is the least ive EVER been excited about a syracuse basketball season. and it sucks. syracuse games were a great thing to look forward to during the cold dark winters. but those days are gone until something changes.
I really doubt this is what Beiheim instructed the team to do. Blame it on JG3. He was absent minded in the whole game. He saw Jesse is open so passed the ball to him. But there is a good reason that he is open.

We were in position to STEAL a game versus St John’s. Let that sink in.

I think for some of us, some whom have been making solid constructive criticisms and the like over these past several years, etc., it has set in for some time time now. There are those 'usual suspects' that bantered then about how full of chit us folks were and just being "negative" vs. simply the realism it was.

Alsacs was one of those folks arguing hard relative to what we had become, and unless something was done, etc., it would be our "new normal." Well, this is our new normal (being dawgs and "stealing" games to mediocre teams such as St. Johns, etc.) and has been...he couldn't have been any more correct IMO.

Unfortunately, today, our status on the college hoops landscape has long cured to its strongest/final state, just as concrete does. And, nothing more than heavy equipment will be able to bust it up. :(:mad:

I think for some of us, some whom have been making solid constructive criticisms and the like over these past several years, etc., it has set in for some time time now. There are those 'usual suspects' that bantered then about how full of chit us folks were and just being "negative" vs. simply the realism it was.

Alsacs was one of those folks arguing hard relative to what we had become, and unless something was done, etc., it would be our "new normal." Well, this is our new normal (being dawgs and "stealing" games to mediocre teams such as St. Johns, etc.) and has been...he couldn't have been any more correct IMO.

Unfortunately, today, our status on the college hoops landscape has long cured to its strongest/final state, just as concrete does. And, nothing more than heavy equipment will be able to bust it up. :(:mad:

yeah honestly I get the anger in the "OMG we are struggling vs St Johns" and the general program posts, but I was honest in my pre season posts. I'm over those thoughts.

We are LONG past that.

If you are gonna get mad about a ceiling is the bubble type season, dont bother watching until JB leaves.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom