I owe Hubert Davis a big apology | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

I owe Hubert Davis a big apology

Wrong. He and Manimal were totally gassed. Dead legs lead to injuries like that.
So, he would have turned his ankle anyway if the floorboard weren't loose?
ok sure.gif

Wrong. He and Manimal were totally gassed. Dead legs lead to injuries like that.
I understand that you’re trolling, but I thought that the HOFer said that kids don’t get tired?

I'm lost. Are we talking about the same guy that had UNC with the lead in the title game with a minute left less than 24 hours ago? And who closed out Coach K's last game at Cameron as well as Coach K's career.

I feel like you're talking about Matt Doherty.
It's sarcasm. Houston is a charter member of the 'there's nothing wrong with the SU program and any criticism of JB is unwarranted" club.

Wooshing sound last night was game passing Hubert by. Predictable. No timeout called on that possession that ended with frantic and unneeded 3-point attempts. Bacot injured foot because of poor substitution patterns, blew a 16 point lead, didn't change defenses when KU started scoring. To the dumpster he goes.
It’s like Roy never left

It's sarcasm. Houston is a charter member of the 'there's nothing wrong with the SU program and any criticism of JB is unwarranted" club.

I'm just trying to learn the ropes and fit in.

It would take another 20 losing seasons for some folks to start dipping their toes into the reality pool.
Had 1 losing season,16-17, in 52 YEARS and our best player was out. Houston, does not have a problem.

I really thought he was not ready to be a big time coach. He really rallied his guys and now will be coaching these guys in the NC game. Outcoached K in two huge games. Wow.
He seems like a great guy however he was completely out coached in the second half.
He let his emotions get the best of him. Got caught up in the game.
The minute KU started to push the pace he should have done everything possible to slow the game down.

He seems like a great guy however he was completely out coached in the second half.
He let his emotions get the best of him. Got caught up in the game.
The minute KU started to push the pace he should have done everything possible to slow the game down.
I agree on his emotions - the UNC kids looked beat walking off the court at halftime. He should have had a burn offense to start the second half.

His emotions are a double edged sword. It helps in motivation but you need to lead and be together too. I was sort of surprised because he has been around the game and in big moments. That said I think he is going to do well and UNC is going to be more than fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom