I think its time for a discussion | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

I think its time for a discussion

same guy who had a 1-3 record against UConn?

UConn wasn’t a bad loss, they were winning our conference at the time and went to a BCS bowl.

Liberty just joined the FBS 2 years ago.

This was bad. Our 2’s should be be able to handle Liberty’s starters.

UConn wasn’t a bad loss, they were winning our conference at the time and went to a BCS bowl.

Liberty just joined the FBS 2 years ago.

This was bad. Our 2’s should be be able to handle Liberty’s starters.

I looked it up. In Marrone's 4 years as HC, UConn finished in a 3-way tie for 1st in the conference one year (we were a game behind). The other 3 years, UConn had a losing conference record.

I looked it up. In Marrone's 4 years as HC, UConn finished in a 3-way tie for 1st in the conference one year (we were a game behind). The other 3 years, UConn had a losing conference record.

Ok?

UConn was a peer school, Liberty is not.

Unfortunately I completely agree with your assessment. Dino will not play the freshman. If either actually played well it would creat a qb controversy. It’s unfortunate because Gilbert recruited the two freshman so he clearly believed they fit his system.
if this is an actual thing Dino needs to go. You play the players that give you a chance to win. I’m betting they just aren’t good and that’s the reason. Dino seems checked out and that translates Into his recruiting. For whatever reason he hasnt been the same since mid last year. We just lost to a team that has been d1 for two years. We have huge problems. Grob bad

if this is an actual thing Dino needs to go. You play the players that give you a chance to win. I’m betting they just aren’t good and that’s the reason. Dino seems checked out and that translates Into his recruiting. For whatever reason he hasnt been the same since mid last year. We just lost to a team that has been d1 for two years. We have huge problems. Grob bad

We're not exactly trotting out the "Seven Blocks of Granite" to protect the QB, are we?

Who's better suited to make plays not get killed behind this line: the 5th year Senior, or a couple of true freshmen?

The most popular kid on the team is ALWAYS the back-up QB.

Or Jalen Carey.

We're not exactly trotting out the "Seven Blocks of Granite" to protect the QB, are we?

Who's better suited to make plays not get killed behind this line: the 5th year Senior, or a couple of true freshmen?

The most popular kid on the team is ALWAYS the back-up QB.

Or Jalen Carey.
Agree. Those frosh qbs have to be praying not to play behind that line.

Honestly, who do we replace him with? There's nobody. Sean Lewis isn't coming back here. We've got the best HC we can possibly get.
You're delusional, we have 4 OOC games 3 of which should be wins every season at a minimum, if we schedule correctly we should have 4 cupcakes in the OOC schedule, no reason a good fundamental coach can't win 3 ACC games a season. Why are you so obsessed with sean lewis, he didn't recreate the wheel he won 7 games in the MAC once. The dazzler would win 6 games a year easily, todd graham would, the notion this is some unwinnable job is ridiculous, is it impossible to win the ACC or a natty sure, but make a bowl game most years with the occasional miss and occasional year with 7-9 wins.

If this was Dino’s first or second year then the fanbase would understand this.
Not in year 5. He is basically saying wait 2 More years.
Which is hilarious.

I think he's also acknowledging he might not get to next year

We are going to lose so much talent in this offseason to the transfer portal it’s not going to be good.

keeping Dino could cost you money with fans in the stands...

Im actually thinking of asking for a refund on my tickets for next season if they keep Dino. I can’t justify spending weekends watching this team and the money that goes with it
How much talent do we really have to loose, we are awful at developing guys and don't recruit well at all, the portal will be nuts this year so we should have plenty of new options to choose from.

I like Dino but man it really appears like their might be a disconnect with the players.
I don’t get it if that is the case.
He is a really great person.

There's been too many personnel mistakes with the roster and on the recruiting front. Seeing how Taj acted today annoyed the hell out of me, and he's supposed to be one of our best players.

I like Dino but man it really appears like their might be a disconnect with the players.
I don’t get it if that is the case.
He is a really great person.
Good guys finish last. We need a leader. Someone that would have stopped the taj crap last year. If this team was disciplined we wouldn’t be this bad. Look how marrone took control of grobs players. Instant improvement. Dino acts like a father instead of the general. Look at the mike leach video. Those players respect and fear him. Coddling doesn’t work with millennials.

Good guys finish last. We need a leader. Someone that would have stopped the taj crap last year. If this team was disciplined we wouldn’t be this bad. Look how marrone took control of grobs players. Instant improvement. Dino acts like a father instead of the general. Look at the mike leach video. Those players respect and fear him. Coddling doesn’t work with millennials.
I get your point but they aren’t millennials lol just say that coddling doesn’t work with college kids in general

If this was Dino’s first or second year then the fanbase would understand this.
Not in year 5. He is basically saying wait 2 More years.
Which is hilarious.
Maybe he thinks has to win every 3 years?

How much talent do we really have to loose, we are awful at developing guys and don't recruit well at all, the portal will be nuts this year so we should have plenty of new options to choose from.

lol. This guy is acting like recruiting can’t get worse, when it has been with other HC, recently.

You don’t fire or keep HC based on the incoming recruiting class.

I think having the discussion about HC means including an open eyed assessment of what we have in Dino, after the season.

We are going to lose so much talent in this offseason to the transfer portal it’s not going to be good.

keeping Dino could cost you money with fans in the stands...

Im actually thinking of asking for a refund on my tickets for next season if they keep Dino. I can’t justify spending weekends watching this team and the money that goes with it

Even if a lot of players transfer(and I have no idea where that’s coming from), I’m not sure it would be accurate to say we’re losing “talent”.

lol. This guy is acting like recruiting can’t get worse, when it has been with other HC, recently.

You don’t fire or keep HC based on the incoming recruiting class.

I think having the discussion about HC means including an open eyed assessment of what we have in Dino, after the season.
LOL.