I think what people miss about not just our | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

I think what people miss about not just our

I know it's a running joke around here but has anybody actually brought up positive points about his coaching/recruiting or anything? Hell he even sounds like a robot on radio commercials. I think his radio chops are as good as his coaching.
Little G has more bouquets than a flower shop.

Little G has more bouquets than a flower shop.
It’s fine to critique his coaching/recruiting & I actually chuckled at the joke but really, “Little G”?. The man was a legend on the court & has more than earned the right to be called by his name.

One of the best?

I assumed he meant “one of the most enjoyable guys to be on the same team with” - when saying one of the best teammates. I think when people call someone a good teammate, they’re generally talking about how fun they are to be around, reliable, unselfish, leadership, not a dick, etc.

If he was talking about ability, he’d probably say “best player I’ve ever played with” but he probably just assumes that much is obvious.

People forget he also played with Matt Gorman.
I lived one South road complex away from GMac and Gorman as Sophomores. I was at 120 they were in 110 and on the other side were Perry Patterson and Damien Rhodes in 130.
GMac and Gorman were quiet.

Rhodes was a guy who had fun and would bust balls. Patterson not so much.

GMac catches a little too much criticism as an a assistant. His problems wouldn't be noticed if we had a Hop type on the staff.

I lived one South road complex away from GMac and Gorman as Sophomores. I was at 120 they were in 110 and on the other side were Perry Patterson and Damien Rhodes in 130.
GMac and Gorman were quiet.

Rhodes was a guy who had fun and would bust balls. Patterson not so much.

GMac catches a little too much criticism as an a assistant. His problems wouldn't be noticed if we had a Hop type on the staff.

Had class with both of them I believe in 2005. They showed up twice the entire semester.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom