I worry about Kaleb... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

I worry about Kaleb...

He has made more improvement from his junior to senior year than anyone in the history of the program. In fact, he's made more improvement in one year than anyone I've ever seen.

He didn't have a back to the basket shot last year, so it didn't matter if someone found him in the post.
Danny Schayes had some pretty good improvement.

He has made more improvement from his junior to senior year than anyone in the history of the program. In fact, he's made more improvement in one year than anyone I've ever seen.

He didn't have a back to the basket shot last year, so it didn't matter if someone found him in the post.
Danny Schayes' transformation was remarkable back in the days . Other less dramatics ones were Ron Payton, Howard Triche, Laz Sims, and D-Nic.

Disagree with that last statement completely. You determined this based off his what, 3-4 shot attempts a game?
I have to think if he showed it in practice previously, he would have showed in in the games. Don't say he was in deference to CJ etc. I call BS , if Rak had his arsenal loaded last year like he does now,
Tyler Ennis would have carpal tunnel from feeding him every 4 out of 5 plays.
Boeheim has no hesitation of feeding a post man play after play if he is unguardable like Rak is now.

I was always a fan of his, which got me into some arguments with other Cuse fans due to his off court issues, but if anyone told me the Eric would play the role of elder statesman I'd have thought they were crazy.
There was always a "you don't really know him" contingent. Nobody is all good, nobody is all bad.

Donna Ditota just tweeted that Devo (along with GMAC) is at practice working with Kaleb on learning how to attack the Rim!
I for one am happy that devo is around the team. That can only help, this team needs some fire moving forward. This is no way a sarcastic post.

I'm not worried about him. In reality he is much further along than it was planned for him to be.
I don't agree with this but I do see your point.

The circumstances changed when he started playing a lot of minutes. I'd expect him to get more comfortable out there and pick up the defense alittle better by now. Also, it's not like he was a terrible recruit rankings wise. He is still a kid recruited to play at syracuse which is a great program and not a freshman talent wise of a mid major program. I don't expect him to be Ennis, but by now expected him to be alittle better than he is.

just think of how screwed the team would be if we didnt get kaleb this year. oof!

just think of how screwed the team would be if we didnt get kaleb this year. oof!

We'd have G and Cooney up top averaging 39 minutes per game, and if McCullough stayed healthy, probably not much worse off than we are - if at all. Maybe BJ would be getting some minutes up top. Who knows.

Amazing Grace, how sweet that sound...

'Twas grace that tought my heart to fear and grace my fears relieved...

How precious did that grace appear, the hour I first believed.