If Battle starts hot | Syracusefan.com

If Battle starts hot

Caboose

Scout Team
When that happens it changes everything. Stating the obvious here but it's so true. I told my buddy before the game I'm watching Battle to see if he can nail that 19 footer from the top of the key to start the game. He nailed his first try but from the wing. I knew it was going to be a good night after that.

He opens up everything for guys like Dolezaj to step up. It's like the ground game establishing the passing game in football. If Battle gets hot, this team gets hot. Teams have to focus on Battle who can do everything- create his own shot, take a step back jumper, or penetrate and dish or find Chukwu for a scintillating alley-oop. When he is on he is so lethal.

Someone made a post a few weeks ago asking if he has a Kemba Waller-type run in him. I can totally see that happening but only with Chukwu continuing his effective play from last night and Oshae getting back on track and finishing on the bunnies. Battle has had his ups and downs this year but last night really showed what a versatile player we have in him and the great things this team can do when he's killing it.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom