If for some stupid reason the ACC plays football this fall | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

If for some stupid reason the ACC plays football this fall

I suppose right now my thought is that SU Athletics best course of action is to listen to medical experts and the players who will be playing the games.

Fortunately, it’s been fairly public that SU has been doing both. We don’t have the same issue as the pac 12 or Big 10, it seems SU has a “plan” and by having a plan they’re doing right by the players.

That same guy can pay that kid to take a dive (granted that can happen anyway but why establish that). These kids aren't going to have agents or quality vetters.
Who says they won't have agents?

Many schools are requiring students/faculty produce a negative test that was taken 2 weeks prior to coming to campus. So if a student is negative 14 days prior to returning to campus, then they're "safe". Explain the logic in that.

In Onondaga and Erie you can get walk up testing and depending on the test rapid results.

Who says they won't have agents?

You're really scraping the bottom of the barrel with it, but sure.

If you think any school will allow any player to have independent financial dealings with anyone interested in funneling money to teenage boys with no concept of money and the grifters that would handle it then ok.

In Onondaga and Erie you can get walk up testing and depending on the test rapid results.
Every county is very specific. Some asked me to come right in, while others had long waits.

Lol my mom went to an outdoor testing facility in my town.
Told them someone from her department tested positive.
She wanted to test and was worried.
They tested her and slid the results on her car wipers 30 Minutes later.
Her whole department got tested.
Nobody was positive but the one colleague.

What type of testing takes 10 days to
Get results.
If you are positive then you will already have passed the disease off.
so basically if you want results quicker so you were in contact with a a person who tested positive or say you have symptoms

so basically if you want results quicker so you were in contact with a a person who tested positive or say you have symptoms

The risk there is that if you do this to try and jump the line and you don't get results quickly you have to register with the County Health Department and quarantine until you get a negative result.

The state she lives in RI doesn't have a problem administering tests. CVS is HQ'd in RI and has partnered with the state to make testing available to anyone that wants it and results quickly. RI is having a difficulty getting more people to actually take the tests. They want more testing done so that it can get results.

She didn't cut to the front of the line. There are outdoor tents and people drive thru and take the tests and sit in their cars waiting for the results.

You're really scraping the bottom of the barrel with it, but sure.

If you think any school will allow any player to have independent financial dealings with anyone interested in funneling money to teenage boys with no concept of money and the grifters that would handle it then ok.
You realize how funny what you said is, right?

She didn't cut to the front of the line. There are outdoor tents and people drive thru and take the tests and sit in their cars waiting for the results.

I think they meant metephorically, as far as receiving results.

I think they meant metephorically, as far as receiving results.
I understood his point. My point is anybody who goes to the site will receive their results that fast. It takes the machine 30 minutes. The success rate has been 90% so like all tests it can be wrong but its accurate and fast.

I got tested prior to a medical procedure.

The nurse shoved the torture device up my nose until it hurt and twisted forever.

Tears formed in my eyes

lol. that describes my experience exactly...in addition, my nose started bleeding.

I got tested prior to a medical procedure.

The nurse shoved the torture device up my nose until it hurt and twisted forever.

Tears formed in my eyes
then the nurse did not do the job i told her to do.

no blood, no good test.