If we win tommarow do we cut down the nets? | Syracusefan.com

If we win tommarow do we cut down the nets?

I just want to in front of the Thompsons in their gym!

yup i believe the nets get cut when u make final 4

And if you are IU when you make the sweet sixteen you cut down the nets right after they size you for your ring.

Indiana lost last night so they probably tried to cut them down already

That was arguably as bad or worse than when Michigan State raised a Big Ten champions banner in Breslin a few years back BEFORE THE GAME when they had a share going into the final game, was playing for a sole championship... and lost.

believe it or not, I think the NCAA requires it (they sell sponsorship rights to The Official Ladder of the NCAA Tournament, and Werner Ladders wants the exposure they paid for).

I think I could die happy on Easter if we cut Gtown's nets down tomorrow. Last guy on the ladder mocks JTs throat slash right in front of him.

images

can someone help me out here. why doesnt this say 19-0 & WORLD CHAMPIONS???

:rolling:

Oh Lord

Oh yes especially on Georgetowns home court :)

That would be completely tasteless and without class. Unless we collectively Riverdanced on a Bighead photo of JT2 and JT3 someone spread out at center court. Then it would be OK.

The dumb thing about the Indiana Sweet 16 rings is their a historical program with three national championships, and a proud history. I feel like that's almost disrespecting your history by doing that. If FGCU had made sweet 16 rings I would have been fine with that, they deserved it.

I hope we cut down the nets and then crap on the hardwood.
Well, we know Dirty will be dropping his bombs on the court regardless. Maybe he gambles on one during the post game celebration and loses?

I'll see myself out.

Yes, 'Cuse cuts down the nets in celebration; and then cuts a small piece of netting to send to JT3rd and tell him we just shut down his city and that its 1:42 PM and Georgetown still sucks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom