If we're fortunate enough to host College Gameday next year... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

If we're fortunate enough to host College Gameday next year...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have watched Marvin Harrison play his entire career and I really don’t know if I have ever heard him speak.
I have no idea what he sounds like but this joke is A+ well done.

He gave a pretty good speech when he was inducted into the hall of fame

If this is Melo's last year playing, I could see him doing something big in the entertainment industry that could make him an attractive choice to be a guest.

...you guys know that not every picker has an affiliation to the school right?

The GOAT jimmy Brown no question

I could see Jim taking like 15 minutes to explain each of his picks and everyone being scared to tell him to speed it up and Gameday not ending until like 1:30 pm as a result.

I nominate SUTomCat. He certainly could come up with enough SU material to fill the air time.

...you guys know that not every picker has an affiliation to the school right?

True, but we have so many awesome people that are associated with our school, so why venture out?

Keep all politicians away from my college sports.

Even if you don't agree with Biden's political policies, you wouldn't agree that this was awesome?

Screen Shot 2019-01-21 at 9.28.05 AM.png

The jones family

I havent read far enough to see if anyone else has addressed this or not...but do you guys have any idea the crap that Jon has done? I for one do not want him to be associated with Syracuse.

Post Malone is one of my favorites. A lot of people would hate on him because hes got face tats and raps. Not everyones cup of tea. I get that. But hes 23, relates to young America, one of the hottest rappers out there. He broke records by the Beatles and Michael Jackson. He regularly reps Syracuse with Hats, clothes, He was born in Syracuse. Raised here till 10 years old. His dad graduated from SU. CORRECTION. HE DID NOT GO TO SU. Then moved to LA and became a superstar. So I'm sure a lot of people hate the idea, which I understand but I think it would be awesome and the following he gets is unreal..if people knew he was going to the game it would be nuts. Have him perform at halftime. SELLOUT SON! Your welcome!

Last edited:
Post Malone? ... think he’s from the area or something and all the kids thinks he’s cool. As long as he doesn’t “sing” while he’s up there ( if thats what his product supposedly is ) I’m cool with it.
Someone beat me to it. I didn't see this though. Good call.

Post Malone is one of my favorites. A lot of people would hate on him because hes got face tats and raps. Not everyones cup of tea. I get that. But hes 23, relates to young America, one of the hottest rappers out there. He broke records by the Beatles and Michael Jackson. He regularly reps Syracuse with Hats, clothes, He was born in Syracuse. Raised here till 10 years old. His dad graduated from SU. He himself went to SU for a half a semester before dropping out. Then moved to LA and became a superstar. So I'm sure a lot of people hate the idea, which I understand but I think it would be awesome and the following he gets is unreal..if people knew he was going to the game it would be nuts. Have him perform at halftime. SELLOUT SON! Your welcome!
Couple of corrections:
Yes, he grew up as a kid in Syracuse but then he moved to Dallas. That’s where he went to high school (Grapevine High where former Steeler QB Tommy Maddox was a football coach, fwiw).

He did a semester of community college in Dallas, but dropped out. Started his music career in Dallas.

He then moved to LA to further his music career.

Would be a great celebrity picker because I’m sure he loves SU. Might be tough to get him because he’s currently killing it on the music scene doing a worldwide tour.

Last edited:
Couple of corrections:
Yes, he grew up as a kid in Syracuse but then he moved to Dallas. That’s where he went to high school (Grapevine High where former Steeler QB Tommy Maddox was a football coach, fwiw).

He did a semester of community college in Dallas, but dropped out. Started his music career in Dallas.

He then moved to LA to further his music career.

Would be a great celebrity picker because I’m sure he loves SU. Might be tough to get him because he’s currently killing it on the music scene doing a worldwide tour.
My bad. Yes I was wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.