If we're fortunate enough to host College Gameday next year... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

If we're fortunate enough to host College Gameday next year...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post Malone is one of my favorites. A lot of people would hate on him because hes got face tats and raps. Not everyones cup of tea. I get that. But hes 23, relates to young America, one of the hottest rappers out there. He broke records by the Beatles and Michael Jackson. He regularly reps Syracuse with Hats, clothes, He was born in Syracuse. Raised here till 10 years old. His dad graduated from SU. CORRECTION. HE DID NOT GO TO SU. Then moved to LA and became a superstar. So I'm sure a lot of people hate the idea, which I understand but I think it would be awesome and the following he gets is unreal..if people knew he was going to the game it would be nuts. Have him perform at halftime. SELLOUT SON! Your welcome!

He raps?

Could’ve fooled me.

Sounds more like some kind of warbling cowboy nursery rhymes.

Since we are on the topic of Syracuse-related celebrities for this, I say Grace Jones reprising her role from Conan the Destroyer. She can scream out the names of her picks while jabbing Herbstreit with a spear.
View attachment 150662
I was thinking more along the lines of Peter Weller in full Robocop gear.

How about that guy that was a Linebacker couch for Maloney in '77 ?

Nick something?

How about Sponge Bob? (Tom Kenny) Who wouldn’t want to hear Sponge Bob making picks?

How about Sponge Bob? (Tom Kenny) Who wouldn’t want to hear Sponge Bob making picks?

Tomcat? Why not Bobcat? He can go full 80s mode and scream his picks.

That’s another cool and original idea. Love Art and Chandler. Jon is a douche but who cares it would still get everyone fired up,
Jon is hardly a douche. He is a kid that made some mistakes in life.

As someone mentioned earlier, the Jones brothers won't happen unless Arizona has an unlikely bye that weekend making Chandler available.

The baldwin brothers would be fantastic
Im a Cuse lifer. Literally sat next to Alec last thursday at Brooklyn Pickle. I couldn't disagree with this any more, and i am a huge Alec fan.

Post Malone? ... think he’s from the area or something and all the kids thinks he’s cool. As long as he doesn’t “sing” while he’s up there ( if thats what his product supposedly is ) I’m cool with it.
He was born in Syracuse yea. He talks about it often.

Post Malone is one of my favorites. A lot of people would hate on him because hes got face tats and raps. Not everyones cup of tea. I get that. But hes 23, relates to young America, one of the hottest rappers out there. He broke records by the Beatles and Michael Jackson. He regularly reps Syracuse with Hats, clothes, He was born in Syracuse. Raised here till 10 years old. His dad graduated from SU. CORRECTION. HE DID NOT GO TO SU. Then moved to LA and became a superstar. So I'm sure a lot of people hate the idea, which I understand but I think it would be awesome and the following he gets is unreal..if people knew he was going to the game it would be nuts. Have him perform at halftime. SELLOUT SON! Your welcome!
Dude im 38, listen to everything from Phish to Paul Simon to Wu Tang etc, and i really like Post Malone. I think he would be a great pic for recruiting purposes alone.

All the bad decisions he has made in the mile long list of the “controversies” section on his Wikipedia page took place while he was a grown man.
Im 38, he still seems like a kid to me haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.