If we're fortunate enough to host College Gameday next year... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

If we're fortunate enough to host College Gameday next year...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of the box but Bieber has been hanging around the Syracuse area quite a bit these past few months with his girl. Get him as the guest speaker and have him in the dome for the game. He’s worn some Syracuse apparel in the past.

Post Malone? ... think he’s from the area or something and all the kids thinks he’s cool. As long as he doesn’t “sing” while he’s up there ( if thats what his product supposedly is ) I’m cool with it.

Totally my choice. Would have the students far more fired up than anyone else I can think of...

To make the Syracuse Football brand cool, go young, go celebrity. Not football legend, especially yesteryear football legend.

Agree, and as much as i like JB in spots like that. No JB. This would be CUSE football's day...no hoops...

Isis Young. She is a communications major, knows sports, looks comfortable in front of a camera, infinitely better looking than the Game Day crew and can beat anyone on the Game Day crew in a ono-on-one hoops game, to boot.

I think this young lady has a very bright future, kick it off big on ESPN.

Why not a train of SU celebrities passing through all morning, whether for a brief cameo or an interview?

I like it, story after story on famous newhouse grads, cuse players in the nfl, and hof fb players. Stories and parade them in all morning !

i'd kind of like someone who diversifies the public perception of Syracuse. Not someone we already think of. Maybe Aaron Sorkin.

All of these ideas are terrible except for the jones brothers.

If you’re speaking strictly Q Score then your incredulity is warranted. Outside of that, I could easily argue he should be the on the very shortlist of candidates.
He might show up drunk and grab ass someone.

Isn't Phish, or part of it, from Jamesville?
What about the woman from SU who illegally ran in the Boston Marathon. She went on to do big things.
Haha. John fishman went to JD but his name wouldn’t resonate much nationally. Even though his band is HOF

Because he’s an asshat.

McNabb got canned by espn. Would they bring him on?

Jon and chandler have both had some bad press.

Not sure what the right answer is. I like the caughlin idea.

Lisa Lampanelli could get a little blue.

Lexington Steele?

Jennifer Aniston? Rachel on Friends went to Syracuse. I’d be front row for that.

I vote for Hologram Dick Clark.
Jennifer Aniston didn't go to SU.

Post Malone? ... think he’s from the area or something and all the kids thinks he’s cool. As long as he doesn’t “sing” while he’s up there ( if thats what his product supposedly is ) I’m cool with it.

How about the greatest SU alum of all time, Lexington Steele?

McNabb should be sober at 9am. When it ends at noon though?

Status
Not open for further replies.