If you could pick one player from last year's team, who would u choose? | Syracusefan.com

If you could pick one player from last year's team, who would u choose?

For this game the pick would be different than for rest of the season, imo

Any one of Paris, Franklin, Ish or Erv would make a huge impact.

I’ll trade you one pick that I control, for 2 picks out of the above 4 that you control.

Ish - no brainer

It’s about scoring points

No LB is going to win us more games. Need to stop worrying about limiting points and just score more. Giving up 42 is normal in the Big12 where free wheeling Offense rules. People still wringing hands about it. We scored 55.

I dont understand this at all?

thru 4 games last year he had 40 catches zero tds 500 yds and the team was 2-2
team 95/150

custis 17 for 300 and 3 tds.
team 75/126

but the team is scoring way more pts per game, we are throwing way less

ish was a security blanket, but not a deep threat that opened the field.

I dont understand this at all?

thru 4 games last year he had 40 catches zero tds 500 yds and the team was 2-2
team 95/150

custis 17 for 300 and 3 tds.
team 75/126

but the team is scoring way more pts per game, we are throwing way less

ish was a security blanket, but not a deep threat that opened the field.
Ish got open against top level defenders. And it is about possession receivers. We really need to move the chains Saturday.

I think he made plays.. custis has been open all yr. perhaps it doesnt this week and then its a concern. but I look at it as if Ish is in the game then one of riley/harris/johnson is probably not

I am much more worried about LBs getting crushed in space which has happened all yr.

Ish was on another level than any receiver we’ve had since Williams imo. He is a true possession guy. He’d move the chains and get this clemson dl huffin like last year

Don’t see the lb as being ok. Not even close. Wrong gaps, wrong dip and rip shoulders to blockers and prestepping wrong way before we know where play is going. Would love Bennett here in every way possible cause he had a great game against these guys quietly.

Ish had 7 TD's in 2 of the last 3 seasons. If that's possession, give me possession.

and a very good chance Custis if he doesnt get hurt has more than 7 this year with half the catches. he really should be sitting at around 6 now, he has dropped at least 3 tds.

I would take Zaire and its not even close. He did so many things well. Covered alot of ground and was great in space. This defense would be filthy with him locking down the center.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom