If you don't have RSN/YES | Syracusefan.com

If you don't have RSN/YES

Do you have watch ESPN or the ESPN app?

if the game is airing on YES in your area, watch ESPN won't help because it'll be "blacked out"... happens for FB

My suggestion is befriend someone with a cable subscription that includes YES and use their log-in, and stream to the TV

if the game is airing on YES in your area, watch ESPN won't help because it'll be "blacked out"... happens for FB

My suggestion is befriend someone with a cable subscription that includes YES and use their log-in, and stream to the TV
I am in Asheville, NC and I doubt that anyone around here ever heard of YES.

Yes, RSN means whatever regional sports network is in place in your area. You should be able to watch on the Bally's channel on your cable system. Enjoy!

dodgeball touche GIF

Here in Cary NC we get Bally's South but that always carries Carolina Hurricanes and they have a game Tues at 7 PM. You are correct, not many folks down here in NC interested in YES.

The ESPN site is saying it will be on ACCNX, so if true, I am all set.
Same here but it seems like in the past when it is carried on RSN it was blocked on ACCNX? I do see like 1 AM on Wed morning that RSN will replay the Syracuse/Lafayette game here. Not sure I will get game on ACCNX or not.

Same here but it seems like in the past when it is carried on RSN it was blocked on ACCNX? I do see like 1 AM on Wed morning that RSN will replay the Syracuse/Lafayette game here. Not sure I will get game on ACCNX or not.
I believe as long as your provider carries Bally Sports or RSN, you will at least be able to see it on ACCNX if it's not being carried locally on tv.

I use this. Pretty sure you are risking some malware with how sketchy it can be but it’s the price we have to pay since the improved ACCN has taken over.
I never have the malware problem cuz I have Java script turned off when I visit it.

(actually, that's my default setting, so I'm always asked if I want to allow Java script. Sites I trust on the regular I will OK in the 'manage settings' option)

I only OK Java on the window that offers the viewer, then close all pop up windows as they show up.
Besides, they usually offer several different streaming URL's. The ones that present too many pop up windows I'll skip. Only rarely now do I ever take a risk on obvious crap URL's...

I'll add that if a pop up window shows up & you don't trust the (X) close button you're offered, you can always enter ALT+F4 on your keyboard to close any active window (assuming you're using a MS Windows DOS).

One more tip: once you clear enough pop ups to get the game, the controls may not be enabled until you trigger 1 more pop up, but then you can click to go Full Screen. Once you're in Full Screen, the pop ups usually stop bothering you and you can enjoy the game...so long as you don't minimize...

Last edited:
Yes, will it be there? The schedule posted here says only RSN/YES.

Ox’s post about viewing the game says watch ESPN so it’s a matter if it’s blacked out or not.

I only have YouTube TV - is there a way to watch the game other than that? Is there a way to watch through ESPN on my computer if i pay?

I believe as long as your provider carries Bally Sports or RSN, you will at least be able to see it on ACCNX if it's not being carried locally on tv.
Thanks for the feedback. I will definitely be trying it on ACCNX. If I can not get it then I will record the 1 AM replay. Darn early games in season at times can be hard or impossible to see. Let's kick butt regardless.. LGO!!

My RSN is nesn and they are showing the replay on Weds, not live tonight... What are the chances watch espn is blacked out for me?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom