If you don't have RSN/YES | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

If you don't have RSN/YES

Here in Cary NC we get Bally's South but that always carries Carolina Hurricanes and they have a game Tues at 7 PM. You are correct, not many folks down here in NC interested in YES.
I'm in Holly Springs and have direct tv. Canes games is on 646-1 which is Bally's Carolinas and the game is on 646 which is Bally's South. No idea how Spectrum or AT&T Uverse work but the game will definitely be on Direct Tv.

Do you get Ballys Sports South or Southeast

Do you get Ballys Sports South or Southeast?
I get them both. When I checked last night they didn't have our game listed. Hopefully it will be show in my area of SW Georgia.

Not to mention there are security benefits to a VPN.
yeah.. use a non secure VPN to pipe all your data thru. you basically are trusting some place you have no control over to everything your computer is doing. not sure how thats secure.. but it hides some of the stuff people want to do thats illegal.. and depending on the VPN setup some stuff stays exposed.

I'm in Holly Springs and have direct tv. Canes games is on 646-1 which is Bally's Carolinas and the game is on 646 which is Bally's South. No idea how Spectrum or AT&T Uverse work but the game will definitely be on Direct Tv.
I do not have Direct TV only Spectrum. Bally's South carries the Hurricanes game tonight. Looked but no Bally's South Plus. Too bad there is conflicting Hurricanes game but suspect there are a lot less Syracuse fans here in NC than Carolina Hurricane fans. Still hoping ACCNX is not blacked out.

I do not have Direct TV only Spectrum. Bally's South carries the Hurricanes game tonight. Looked but no Bally's South Plus. Too bad there is conflicting Hurricanes game but suspect there are a lot less Syracuse fans here in NC than Carolina Hurricane fans. Still hoping ACCNX is not blacked out.
If you have Spectrum, also check channels 391-399. The ACCNX broadcasts are often on those channels but you may need to have a sports package. But regardless, hopefully you should be able to watch on ACCNX with no issues.

Direct Tv is also showing it on channel 798 wich is some kind of ESPN channel. I don’t know if I pay for some kind of sports package for that but over the years I have found games on 790-799 channels.

What do I need specifically to watch this on WatchESPN? I have a VPN so I can "be" anwhere, but I'm on comcast so I do not have ACCN. Is it still possible to watch through that mechanism?

YouTubeTV
That's your problem. It will only be on ACCNX if your sign in with a provider that carries RSN or Bally Sports. Then if you get it locally on your RSN, you can watch it on tv, But if you don't, you can watch it on ACCNX.

BUT YouTubeTV does not carry those regional networks.The only live TV streaming service that carries those is DirecTV Stream.

Last edited:
A little confused … it says ACC network may be accessed using the espn Ap.. but then wouldn’t the game also be listed as ESPN+?… which it’s not

Will the game be on watch ESPN?

I have a youtubetv acct with my home network being CNY. Im down here in SWFL and see its being listed as blacked out on the ESPN app. I set my VPN to Seattle/Dallas/LA etc... and it wouldnt allow my ESPN app to load. Time to take matters into my own hands and find a stream. Enjoy the game everyone and lets have a great season.

EDIT:

Try channel 393 on Spectrum if your local RSN or Bally's is not carrying the game.

Directv, in NC, is carrying the game on YES, MASN, and most of the Bally channels.

Last edited:
I live in Tampa and the game is blacked out on ESPN + which I pay for. What the hell??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom