If you need a little cheering up... | Syracusefan.com

If you need a little cheering up...

cpatrocks

Starter

slid.gif

Oh snap, got you to 4K without even realizing it! I usually go on a Jim style run when I realize someone is close to a milestone. This time, it just flowed.

Oh snap, got you to 4K without even realizing it! I usually go on a Jim style run when I realize someone is close to a milestone. This time, it just flowed.

The way it should be, natural and completely impromptu.

edit: honest tee, I wasn't going to post the story fearing somone might think I was shilling for likes, but I was getting the sniffles and I had to do something before it got messy ... again ...

Last edited:
Bump.
Btw, I've got a remedy for what ails ya. lol

i have to way, this video has taken on mythical proportions in my house. my wife , my brother in law, shoot my three year old son..cant get enough of the close up "oooh uhhh" part

i have to way, this video has taken on mythical proportions in my house. my wife , my brother in law, shoot my three year old son..cant get enough of the close up "oooh uhhh" part
Same. My son and I watch it often, and a must for a good laugh. My wife has too much 90210 pride to laugh at him. But she knows it's a classic.

my wife always points out that he had the last laugh cause he married megan fox.

Also heard that he won't allow or "suggests" to Megan not to watch a single minute of Beverly Hills.

I am interested in how this video was discovered by the board here. Im sadistically obsessed with it.

I am interested in how this video was discovered by the board here. Im sadistically obsessed with it.
There are at least two:
Credit to CorduroyG here
http://syracusefan.com/threads/winner-winner-chicken-dinner.69236/page-2#post-945855
And OrangeOnions here
http://syracusefan.com/threads/that-might-be-the-last-midnight-madness.33615/page-4#post-380954

But it all started in an off topic thread that had the second video or similar in it, forgot who posted that - maybe Toga or Shrmdougluvr? Switch it up!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom