Illinois Uniforms | Syracusefan.com

Illinois Uniforms

Killdozer

Starter
Watching Illinois game and am just amazed that Nike would design those uniforms that should have been made for Syracuse. IMO, a slap in the face to SU football.

syracuseorangeuniforms_display_image.jpg

Watching Illinois game and am just amazed that Nike would design those uniforms that should have been made for Syracuse. IMO, a slap in the face to SU football.
Just about to mention that. We have clown costumes

Said something similar 2 weeks ago. Makes your stomach turn.

But most on this thread dont care to discuss. I get it, scheme, recruiting, etc is more important. That said, in the end, unis play a significant roll in a programs perception and our unis are atrocious.

But most on this thread dont care to discuss. I get it, scheme, recruiting, etc is more important. That said, in the end, unis play a significant roll in a programs perception and our unis are atrocious.
Agree. You can actually see the numbers on the jerseys. Crazy!

Fake news.
The Illinois uniforms are different. The picture above is a straw man.

The Illlinois jersey is a different shade of Orange and has clear legible white numerals.

BwNyrVdIcAErnhV.jpg

Fake news.
The Illinois uniforms are different. The picture above is a straw man.

The Illlinois jersey is a different shade of Orange and has clear legible white numerals.

BwNyrVdIcAErnhV.jpg

Are you watching the game tonight on FS1?

They have all Orange. Helmet/Top/pants

It is a beautiful shade of Orange with clear legible numerals.

It's a better version of this.
images

Too much orange for my taste.

To each his own.

They look like Clemson in that pic. I'd take ours (with tweaks) all day over that.

Significant?

Every school with Orange as a color, does Orange uni's better than 'The Orange'.

It's pretty sad.

Sadder is...we have folks who here who want more blue...
Blue isn't even a freaking official color of the university.

It's orange and orange alone.

The Illinois uniforms are beautiful and freaking Nike didn't think the team with the nickname Orange should have them.

They have all Orange. Helmet/Top/pants

It is a beautiful shade of Orange with clear legible numerals.

It's a better version of this.
images

Agree, it is a beautiful shade of orange. Go, ahead laugh at this fellas, but our fb orange has become vastly different from the hoops orange. That's amateur hour right there. The fb orange is darker and burnt and after a quarter of perspiration looks to be almost red. What.

Nothing can happen until the offseason. I think it’s well known how some feel about our current uniforms. Let’s see what happens with a new administration

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom