I'm in a show hole, need suggestions | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

I'm in a show hole, need suggestions

Halt and catch fire... This thread is so long now, I'm not sure if it has been discussed.
Pretty interesting premise with attractive flawed characters.

Godless

Dark

Schitt's Creek if you like dry humor ala Eugene Levy

Nope, will have to look into that. Haven’t gotten into a new show in awhile which is why I came back to this post looking for ideas.
Bosch is awesome...great series. While at Amazon...check out the Marvelous Mrs. Maisel

BTW they filmed some of it in the East Village on my son's street.

You should watch The Wire if it is still on Netflix. Totally different premise, but equal in quality and intensity as Breaking Bad, IMHO.
the first season was as good as anything on tv. subsequent seasons varied in quality but never quite rose to the heights of that first year. ymmv

For all the love given to The Wire, and justifiably so, I'm shocked no one has mentioned The Deuce, David Simon's depiction of seedy 42nd Street in the 70's. Features Deangelo Barksdale, Chris Partnell, Frankie Sabotka and possibly others from The Wire.

New Black Mirror out. Hope everyone has checked out a few at least. Good to watch when you're deciding what to watch next.
Every episode has a beginning, middle and end.

I’ve been destroying Silicon Valley. Freaking hilarious

Have you gotten to the point where Erlich has an incident with a child, a bike, and bushes?

If not, no spoilers. But you've got some good laughs on the way.

Started watching The Office over holidays. Just started season 5. Heard last two seasons are not that great but up to this point, I've loved this show. Hilarious characters.

Dug into Peaky Blinders the last couple of weeks. This is a pretty good entertaining show from Netflix. I'd recommend it.

If you love Ozzy, his “Ozzy and Jacks World Detour” is fun. No meaning behind it, but fascinating watching Ozzy be Ozzy.

waco, new from the paramount network. 6 part miniseries, part 2 drops tonight. stars the great michael shannon, playing against type as the fbi negotiator who was relieved of command in favor of a more aggressive approach.

Anybody watching, The Chi, on Showtime? It's 4 episodes in. We're liking it so far. It's based on the inner city streets of Chicago. Curious what other people thought?

Just finished Godless on Netflix. Reminds me if Lonesome Dove. Great cast. Very well done.

I thought the first 2 episodes of Counterpart on Starz were really well done.

Fargo, all three seasons are my favorite ever
Patriot on Amazon is so under the radar but phenomenal

Also Mosaic on hbo I really enjoyed with the app supplemental aspect

Hard to believe they could make a good series after the movie but they did. Its great

Hard to believe they could make a good series after the movie but they did. Its great
Show creator Noah Hawley’s ability to create memorable characters makes the show standout
malvo, mike Milligan, vm varga,