I'm in a show hole, need suggestions | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

I'm in a show hole, need suggestions

I'm also getting the season that just ended of supernatural. Really dragging this show out but it's entertaining.
Still gotta pick back up on the office stopped watching it a few months ago I think I was on the first couple episodes of season 5.
And I gotta catch up on the last couple seasons of Ncis and Ncis La and I wanna start Ncis New Orleans since I've caught a couple episodes on tnt

And a ton of other shows that I wanna watch like black mirror and there's another show I wanna catch I can't remember the name.
There's just too much...

Alone on the History Channel. I think it’s the best survivalist show out there. 5 seasons in now. Throw 10 people individually into a different part of the deep wilderness where they have to find their own food, make their own shelter and record everything by themselves. You can tap out at any time. Last person remaining wins $500,000. Only thing is you don’t know when the other people quit or how many others are left. Basically an inner battle against yourself once food and shelter are found.

I am two episodes into Safe on Netflix. It is good so far. It reminds me of Big Little Lies. It took me a moment to get used to David Fisher speaking with an English accent.

Just started Peaky Blinders. I think it has been mentioned in here and probably why I decided to try it. Very good so far through season 1.

I got a kick out of Red Oaks on Amazon. It's set in the '80s and is pretty faithful to the era, except for some goofy millenial dialogue at times, but it's mostly funny and generally nice. Paul Reiser is great and Richard Kind (Cousin Andy from Curb) does a terrific job.

So my wife and I watched the first two episodes of Take Two. It's fun. It stars Rachel Bilson, and that is not a bad thing.

We also DVRd Cloak and Dagger and just watched the first episode. It was WAY more interesting than we expected. They're Marvel characters but you don't need to know anything about them to enjoy it. The opening scenes were thrilling and the entire episode was strong. We're going to keep watching.

Alone on the History Channel.

This on my DVR. I've been really into the show since it started. I think it's on season 4 or 5 now. The show got my wife into camping and hiking. Heck my car has a survival kit just in case.

I just binged the first two seasons of Shooter on USA. Really enjoyed it. Third season has been soso. I'm just biding time until Season 2 of Night Manager comes out.

This on my DVR. I've been really into the show since it started. I think it's on season 4 or 5 now. The show got my wife into camping and hiking. Heck my car has a survival kit just in case.

There’s a really good site called Bushcraft USA where these hardcore survivalist people post. They have really good discussions about the show and two former winners post there as well. Look it up. One of the better forums I’ve seen.

Agree I really like it. The caulkin kid is hilarious. As with he abnormally tall kid
Succession is really coming on strong. Last week’s episode was great.

Sharp Objects is off to a good start.

the wifey has been streaming YOUNGER (she's just starting season 3).
haven't seen it myself .but broadway's beautiful and talented sutton foster headlines.

Is it me, or does Succession have the worst audio of any show in history?

I find it very difficult to understand what anyone has to say, not just the mumbling guy from Super Troopers.

I find it very difficult to understand what anyone has to say
I find that a lot, although not particularly in Succession. People whisper far more on television/film than they do in real-life. Whispering has become an acting crutch. Everything seems more significant and dramatic when whispered.

13 Reasons Why, s1 & 2, were a good watch.

Just watched episode 1 of The Crown. Won’t be watching episode 2.

So my wife and I watched the first two episodes of Take Two. It's fun. It stars Rachel Bilson, and that is not a bad thing.

We also DVRd Cloak and Dagger and just watched the first episode. It was WAY more interesting than we expected. They're Marvel characters but you don't need to know anything about them to enjoy it. The opening scenes were thrilling and the entire episode was strong. We're going to keep watching.
I'm current on Cloak and Dagger and am going to second that it's really good. It's bizarrely well done for a show that airs on Freeform.