I'm in a show hole, need suggestions

donniesyracuse

All American
Season two of Succession has been strong so far.

The Righteous Gemstones has exceeded my expectations. This Danny McBride creation has even more of a Coen Brothers feel than Vice Principals. It’s not just because of John Goodman.

STEVEHOLT

There are FIVE letters in the name BLAIN.
Chapelles Sticks and Stones on Netflix is welcome reprieve for anyone that's had it with outrage culture. dude pulls no punches. it's almost as if he's trying to get in trouble. but he can't.

chugg21

Gritty, High IQ, Scrappy, Gym Rat, Lunch Pail Guy
Season two of Succession has been strong so far.

The Righteous Gemstones has exceeded my expectations. This Danny McBride creation has even more of a Coen Brothers feel than Vice Principals. It’s not just because of John Goodman.
Agree x 2.

moqui

corn pop
to each his own, but for balance: i hated it. it is one of the most boring, predictable things i've seen in years.

4evaOrange

Anna Kendricks boyfriend.
Just finished season 6 of The 100, not horrible but the shows really changed from the first couple seasons.
Interested in where they take, from what I understand, the last season.

Now I feel like I got to watch the new season of 13 reasons why cause I’ve already watch the other two.
And I’m still waiting on the latest season of NCIS to come on.

And I would like to start the walking dead at some point.

4evaOrange

4 episodes into season 3 of 13 reasons and it’s surprisingly good, imo. I didn’t know what to expect other than the trailer but it’s better than I thought it was gonna be.
Though at this point it’s a mystery drama, mixed with stuff from the second season and a very minuscule references to the 1st season.

STEVEHOLT

There are FIVE letters in the name BLAIN.
OK. so who here HATE WATCHES BALLERS on HBO?
This show is soooo freaking terrible that I cannot turn away. It's football entourage...only actually worse.
What in the HELL is the deal with the skate boarding dudes? Is that a draw? what demographics did they sample for that ? Skater dude and football dude don't mix.

donniesyracuse

All American
OK. so who here HATE WATCHES BALLERS on HBO?
This show is soooo freaking terrible that I cannot turn away. It's football entourage...only actually worse.
What in the HELL is the deal with the skate boarding dudes? Is that a draw? what demographics did they sample for that ? Skater dude and football dude don't mix.
I watched two seasons and then punted.

Zelda Zonk

Hollywood Liberal Elite Globalist
The Deuce Season 3 just fired back up.
I only saw the first few episodes of that, but I’m surprised it’s still going, while VINYL was kind of a failure.

OttoinGrotto

Professor Irwin Corey
I have one episode left of Good Omens on Amazon Prime and it's quirky and entertaining. David Tennant is really good in it.

4evaOrange

Just started The I Land on Netflix. Not a bad first episode.
Kinda a LOST feeling to it. Only seven episodes.

Zelda Zonk

Just started The I Land on Netflix. Not a bad first episode.
Kinda a LOST feeling to it. Only seven episodes.
I just saw the trailer for that. It looks like a straight-up mashup of Lost and the film The Island.

OttoinGrotto

Professor Irwin Corey
I just saw the trailer for that. It looks like a straight-up mashup of Lost and the film The Island.
It is a picture perfect example of the unnecessary vulgarity thing I mentioned in the other thread.

4evaOrange

Got through the second episode and it definetly feels like a LOST spinoff.
Still not sure what hell is happening or what direction this is going.
Not sure I like all the character the female lead is kind of annoying.

I’m sure there’s gonna be a big twist or reveal.

Zelda Zonk

Anyone watch Unbelievable?
I saw the entire series in two days, but I’m not sure how I felt about it.

OttoinGrotto

Professor Irwin Corey
I've been watching Undone on Amazon Prime. It's incredible on multiple levels. This will sound crazy, but the blend of artistic style and how well it matches the narrative reminds me of Into the Spiderverse, which is also excellent.

4evaOrange

Got two more episodes of The I Land, and it starts of Lost like but then goes a different direction.
I’m intrigued. I know there’s gonna be a big cliffhanger and/or reveal at the end. So I’ll get back to you all when I finish it.

And then it’s back to The Walking Dead.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom