I'm in a show hole, need suggestions | Page 41 | Syracusefan.com

I'm in a show hole, need suggestions

I really liked the Righteous Gemstones.
Danny McBride is my dude, but Walton Goggins is amazing. Made me rewatch Vice Principals.

Your Honor was okay. Started out reminding me of Bonfire of the Vanities, but it didn’t get to be as good (the book).

Ray Donovan’s last season—not awful, but if that was the end of it, fine.

I was surprised the last season of Homeland was pretty good.

I really liked the Righteous Gemstones.
Danny McBride is my dude, but Walton Goggins is amazing. Made me rewatch Vice Principals.

I thought Judy Gemstone was the best part of the show. Her Outback Steakhouse scene then the one with her brothers on the couch asking if she’d meet the right guy made my kidneys hurt.

I didn’t watch season 2 of Vice Principals. Worth my time?

I thought Judy Gemstone was the best part of the show. Her Outback Steakhouse scene then the one with her brothers on the couch asking if she’d meet the right guy made my kidneys hurt.

I didn’t watch season 2 of Vice Principals. Worth my time?
She really was great. She’s the other part of the reason why I wanted to rewatch VP. Season 2 is maybe a step down from 1, but not disappointing at all.

[You should see the outtakes from that couch scene. McBride couldn’t keep it together.]

The Crew just started on Netflix, the new Kevin James show. Centers around a NASCAR team.

The Crew just started on Netflix, the new Kevin James show. Centers around a NASCAR team.
I watched episode 1. I tend to like Kevin James, but that show—nope.

Same with the Keenan thing. Likable people, but the shows are made for the not so bright.

I watched episode 1. I tend to like Kevin James, but that show—nope.

Same with the Keenan thing. Likable people, but the shows are made for the not so bright.
I actually love Nascar and I'm still not giving that a watch. It looked BAD BAD.

I thought it was pretty solid if you like Kevin James style.. There were some pretty funny lines. A couple of the nascar cameos were classic. its also pretty simple setup. Some lame nascar highlights thrown in and poor attempt at a pit setup at a track but that by design i think . Its not gonna wow you with production value and camera work.

But if you told me this is where he went after he left UPS I could see it..

Nascar is pretty far down my list of sports to watch as a sport. I did watch a bunch of the late hours 24 at Daytona as the in car camera work really makes you wonder how those guys dont crash every lap especially in that race with huge differences in how the cars get around the track.

Anybody watch Big Sky? I liked it. Pretty grim, but they definitely took chances and made weird stuff happen. Good cliffhangers and stuff.

Anybody watch Big Sky? I liked it. Pretty grim, but they definitely took chances and made weird stuff happen. Good cliffhangers and stuff.
Found it on Hulu...season 1

Two episodes in, I like it so far. It isn't binge watching worthy but solid so far.

I like Yellowstone better on first blush.

I watched a pretty funny show on Hulu yesterday named ‘Staged’
It’s got David Tennant and Michael Sheen playing themselves during the pandemic, trying to rehearse a play through Zoom.
If you like either actor you’ll probably like this.
it’s a short season - six episodes about 30 minutes long

We've been watching Resident Alien. It's so good. Alan Tudyk is fantastic in it. Hilarious show.

I haven't read through the thread to see if it's discussed, but In & Of Itself on Hulu is an incredible movie. One of the most compelling things I've watched in a long time.

Anyone watch 13 reasons why on Netflix? I'm really into it and it's making me realize again how much I hated High School.

Anyone watch 13 reasons why on Netflix? I'm really into it and it's making me realize again how much I hated High School.

I haven't seen it.
I figured it's about the same thing as listening to 'Drivers License' by Olivia Rodrigo about a dozen times in a row.

I remember watching season 1 and it was pretty good. I would not recommend going any further than that as it was a money grab afterward.

Started Yellowstone yesterday. Intrigued after ep 1.

I gave up after 3.5 episodes...just got too unrealistic for me.

Great scenery and acting though...needs better writing

I gave up after 3.5 episodes...just got too unrealistic for me.

Great scenery and acting though...needs better writing
It's funny, the unrealisticness is what I like about shows. The more bonkers the better.

I remember watching season 1 and it was pretty good. I would not recommend going any further than that as it was a money grab afterward.
Ya seasons one is great. Im halfway through season two nothing special.