I'm in a show hole, need suggestions | Page 61 | Syracusefan.com

I'm in a show hole, need suggestions

Season 2 of TEHRAN (apple) is decent.
I went back to re-watch Breaking Bad, with the intent of trying to recognize the crossover points with Better Call Saul.
BARRY—i was disappointed in this season.
Rosebyrne's PHYSICAL (Apple) is back.
BREEDERS (Hulu) is okay.
FOR ALL MANKIND (Apple)
THE STAIRCASE (Max) was okay, though i still don't know what happened.
OBI — i was so excited for this, but... meh.
STRANGER THINGS — i liked season 1. Most of it, anyway. Didn't care for 2. I may drop out of 3.
PEACEMAKER — still, no one talking about that?
SLOW HORSES was decent.
Looking forward to THE OLD MAN tomorrow.

Has anyone seen The Ipcress File?

We're quickly burning through season 1 of Lincoln Lawyer. It's pretty decent.

Super bummed about Hacks. We were really getting into it. Now, the first 10 seconds are in English, the rest is in Spanish.

We're quickly burning through season 1 of Lincoln Lawyer. It's pretty decent.

Super bummed about Hacks. We were really getting into it. Now, the first 10 seconds are in English, the rest is in Spanish.
Try enabling closed captioning in English. If that works, you can then turn captioning off.

If that doesn't work, switch CC to Spanish, exit the menu, then switch back to English.

Those things always worked for me.

Try enabling closed captioning in English. If that works, you can then turn captioning off.

If that doesn't work, switch CC to Spanish, exit the menu, then switch back to English.

Those things always worked for me.
Appreciate it! Will give that a shot tonight.

Season 2 of TEHRAN (apple) is decent.
I went back to re-watch Breaking Bad, with the intent of trying to recognize the crossover points with Better Call Saul.
BARRY—i was disappointed in this season.
Rosebyrne's PHYSICAL (Apple) is back.
BREEDERS (Hulu) is okay.
FOR ALL MANKIND (Apple)
THE STAIRCASE (Max) was okay, though i still don't know what happened.
OBI — i was so excited for this, but... meh.
STRANGER THINGS — i liked season 1. Most of it, anyway. Didn't care for 2. I may drop out of 3.
PEACEMAKER — still, no one talking about that?
SLOW HORSES was decent.
Looking forward to THE OLD MAN tomorrow.

Has anyone seen The Ipcress File?

The Barry season finale was good, but dark. Even for Barry standards.

I liked season 3 of Stranger Things better than season 2, for whatever that's worth. It's completely unbelievable and outrageous, of course, but the Never Ending story song in the season finale is worth it alone.

The Barry season finale was good, but dark. Even for Barry standards.

I liked season 3 of Stranger Things better than season 2, for whatever that's worth. It's completely unbelievable and outrageous, of course, but the Never Ending story song in the season finale is worth it alone.
The Kate Bush song in Episode 1 really got me in the pants.

I thought Bernthal overacted. Just an exaggerated ‘accent’ and one-note set of mannerisms. Not so much that it was bothersome. Just that it took me out of ‘this is a good acting job/performance’ and into caricature. He’s good at being a dirtbag, though. I think he was really good in Fury.
Just finished this. It was enjoyable for a limited series. Same guys did The Deuce as well.

When I think of Bernthal I think of The Punisher, but he’s always playing a badass in some way.

Season 4 of Stranger Things is somehow manages to get a very nice blend of terror, comedy, and engaging character development.
The part 1 finale was one of my favorite episodes of television. Can't wait for the next two episodes.

'Under The Banner Of Heaven' was compelling. It's a true crime story about a Mormon family that embraces 'Mormon originalism', aka polygamy.

I had read the book years ago, and the limited series didn't disappoint. BTW, yet another Culkin bro has a key role.

'Under The Banner Of Heaven' was compelling. It's a true crime story about a Mormon family that embraces 'Mormon originalism', aka polygamy.

I had read the book years ago, and the limited series didn't disappoint. BTW, yet another Culkin bro has a key role.
We watched maybe 3/4 of the first episode and bagged it. Didn’t grab us, and yes, we both read the book.

3 episodes into the final season of Peaky Blinders and not exactly digging it yet.

I'll just say the show takes a lot of liberties with the Lafferty murders and Mormon history, and the portrayal of Mormon people is... not accurate.

We watched maybe 3/4 of the first episode and bagged it. Didn’t grab us, and yes, we both read the book.

I'll just say the show takes a lot of liberties with the Lafferty murders and Mormon history, and the portrayal of Mormon people is... not accurate.
Here's an interesting article on what it, and what isn't, accurate about the series:

She kinda looks like a Greyhound. I thought episode 6 was great. I am hoping the movie wraps everything better
Thought the finale was satisfying. Lots of different possibilities that kept you guessing. Left enough meat on the bone for the movie that’s in the works.

Greyhound. LOL.