I'm so happy for BJ and his father... | Syracusefan.com

I'm so happy for BJ and his father...

cto

Administrator
BJ was our best shooter today. He was 3/4 from the 3; 3/5 from the floor; and 2/2 from the line.

I hope this game is the confidence-builder he needs to become the player we hope he will.

Last edited:
maybe we can now put a rest to the "cant play at this level" premature joculation. Anyone who has played basketball , and whose game is primarily a shooter, realizes that you can go into a confidence death spiral pretty quickly if you are new to a level or degree of competition with a few misses. Its all in the head.

STEVEHOLT said:
Kentucky. lets support the guys who decided to commit to Syracuse above the guys who haven't even joined the family

Well, hopefully Coleman can play 35 minutes a game next year.

OttoinGrotto said:
Don't worry. McCullough will be a beast at the 5.

I'm worried.

BJ was our best shooter today. He was 3/4 from the 3; 3/5 from the floor; and 2/2 from the line.

I hope this game is the confidence-builder he needs to become the player we hope he will.
So happy for the young man. Not giving up on any of these guys. Very competitive team, bunch of tough breaks and losses we could have pulled off. They still seem to fight through all of the nonsense that only we seem to get caught up with.

Little to be happy about, but that is definitely something!

I always love a forward who puts it up with a high arc, you just get the feeling its swish or nothing. Carmelo Anthony, Demetrius Nichols, James Southerland, BJ Johnson, Chris McCullough.

Its was McCollough, now most likely G, IMO. All he can show next year is more of the same.
I don't think G is going anywhere. As I said before, who is the last player to leave (not to the NBA) when they had time left? Devo and Harris, not their decision.

dasher said:
I don't think G is going anywhere. As I said before, who is the last player to leave (not to the NBA) when they had time left? Devo and Harris, not their decision.

He's a second round draft pick, at best, right now.

A strong senior year and he moves into the first round.

Anyway, Pitt sorta took away his strengths today.

Kentucky.

lets support the guys who decided to commit to Syracuse above the guys who haven't even joined the family

No, BJ is a nice player but he has been recruited over time for him to move on, with Bryant there is a legit shot at the Final 4.

Today was a GREAT performance from BJ. Hope it is something to build upon, because this is the first time he's gotten it done against a decent team.

We could use the bench pop. He and Patterson both had solid contributions today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom