In four years at Syracuse Joseph has not learned zone D | Syracusefan.com

In four years at Syracuse Joseph has not learned zone D

STEVEHOLT

There are FIVE letters in the name BLAIN.
I think Kilpatrick just hit another wide open three from the corner

Erik Murphy is the worst defensive forward I've seen this year, that being said, at times (probably a lot of time) KJo appears equally bad. I'm not sure why he seems so uninvolved on the defensive ends a times. Yesterday was probably one of his worst efforts - he has to pick it up going forward - at the very least he needs to rebound better.

I think Kilpatrick just hit another wide open three from the corner
Don't watch then. GE is the winningest player ever at SU. Must have contributed something.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

KJ was on very good teams, please please pleaseeee dont try to sell me that he was a major reason for being the winningest player of all time at Syracuse.

wasn't he the teams leading scorer this year? Top 6th man in the league two years ago. I think Kjo or Ge as his friends call him, has done just fine by us.

wasn't he the teams leading scorer this year? Top 6th man in the league two years ago. I think Kjo or Ge as his friends call him, has done just fine by us.
Hes good, but not great. He hasnt stepped up like we all hoped he would...yet.

GE?

I'm guessing -- but it looks like an auto-correct. A misspelling of He (Ge) was probably auto-corrected to GE.

I feel like Sherlock Holmes after that.

Um, pardon my ignorance, but what do career win totals, points per game, or a Big East sixth man award have to do with the claim that Joseph is a defensive liability?

The sky isn't falling, but the crowd at the other end of the spectrum is equally ridiculous. Everyone associated with the program is beyond reproach for some of you, and that makes for bad reading. At least attempt to come up with a compelling rebuttal to "Kris Joseph struggles on the wing of the zone." (And, no, Kris's status as this team's leading scorer is in no way germane to this topic.)

Don't watch then. GE is the winningest player ever at SU. Must have contributed something.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

geez..i dont recall saying he was useles or that he had nothing to offer..but I challenge you to find ANYONE that watches the Cuse during his tenure that would claim he is not terrible on the defensive end.

1. This is march saying one of our players is a defensive liability will solve nothing. This was a post for the regualar season not right before the big dance. We haven't done it all year outside of Mookie thets not start now.
2. we are 31 and 2 Josephs defense was good enough to help us get there.
3. We are playing without a PF all year and are 31-2 with a tough defense.
4. We had a guy named Wes Johnson who was the 4th overall pick in the draft and his defense was knocked on despite rebounding and weakside shot blocking. One of the scrappiest players we have ever had.
5. Joseph has alot on his plate worrying about offense already. He puts alot of his focus in helping us shoot high fourties insead of mid 30's.
6. Both of Josephs legs aren't 100% and haven't been all year.

Finding holes in the zone right before march on a 31-2 team when we have played through them all year is pointless, unhelpfull, and giving talking heads stuff to look for to make us look more vulnerable.

Past syracuse teams have gone down in march when their Jr's/seniors play bad on the offensive end.
thankfully this team has Dion, Fab, Fair, and Southerland and MCW's passing to help out on offense.
Hope All of our guys can get their heads together, because we can be so much better if they all agree and bring it as a group effort.
I want to hear No Days Off for any of our guys the next 6 games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom