In regards to McNabb after he retires | Syracusefan.com

In regards to McNabb after he retires

orangenauburn

2023 Cali Award Average Attendance
he is not coming to Syracuse to be a QB coach -- he will be on network television

What brought this up? Did anyone actually give this real consideration?

Also, isn't McNabb on the Board of Trustees? I'd imagine him being a coach would be a conflict of interests.

I can't imagine anyone with even the slightest semblance of a life ever wanting to be a football coach.

he is not coming to Syracuse to be a QB coach -- he will be on network television

He's also probably going to weigh about 350 lbs within the next 3 years.

That really doesn't have anything to do with anything, I just thought I'd mention it for no good reason.

I never said he would be a coach, I just said if he could work with Nassib in the offseason (that is, if he is retired), it would be a great learning experience.

He's also probably going to weigh about 350 lbs within the next 3 years.

That really doesn't have anything to do with anything, I just thought I'd mention it for no good reason.
so you're saying S&C staff then?

If McNabb loves this school then he needs to come coach. Just give us two seasons. It doesnt matter if he knows what an X or an O is, he can get playmakers to come. Marrone is about as interesting as a glass of water and in the absence of something like mcnabb coming on board, he'll never recruit well.

Lets go mcnabb - give the school another 24 months of your life. Then marrone's 6th staff overhaul you will see you exit anyway and you can move to TV.

If McNabb loves this school then he needs to come coach. Just give us two seasons. It doesnt matter if he knows what an X or an O is, he can get playmakers to come. Marrone is about as interesting as a glass of water and in the absence of something like mcnabb coming on board, he'll never recruit well.

Lets go mcnabb - give the school another 24 months of your life. Then marrone's 6th staff overhaul you will see you exit anyway and you can move to TV.

I think from a recruiting perspective you might be on to something. Not sure his skill set is really translatable though.

I never said he would be a coach, I just said if he could work with Nassib in the offseason (that is, if he is retired), it would be a great learning experience.

This would be a meltdown in the accuracy department.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom