In your latest Taurean Thompson news | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

In your latest Taurean Thompson news

Anyone know what happened to Thompson? I haven't seen his name in the SH box score for a while. Maybe I missed something...

Anyone know what happened to Thompson? I haven't seen his name in the SH box score for a while. Maybe I missed something...

1552745544230.gif

Did not get off the bench. Got the same number of minutes as you and I.
At least he can go home to his Mom’s and get his laundry done and she can make him meatloaf.
If the kid had done it the right way and not left Cuse hanging I’d feel sorry for him. But he didn’t so I don’t.

At least he can go home to his Mom’s and get his laundry done and she can make him meatloaf.
If the kid had done it the right way and not left Cuse hanging I’d feel sorry for him. But he didn’t so I don’t.
Actually, I got 12 minutes in the game.

I was tempted to post something similar, but I did a Google search first to make sure he wasn’t injured. Found an old article from the DO that said something about his mom having health issues. Is that true?

Sarcasm?
Unfortunately no. Of course i have no idea at all but his behavior especially how he left SU is in line with it. I witnessed it between a good friend and her mother. It has destroyed her life even after intensive therapy. Google it. In TTs case again i have no clue other than his actions are in line with someone who may be in a co dependent situation. Hope not forvhis sake.

Unfortunately no. Of course i have no idea at all but his behavior especially how he left SU is in line with it. I witnessed it between a good friend and her mother. It has destroyed her life even after intensive therapy. Google it. In TTs case again i have no clue other than his actions are in line with someone who may be in a co dependent situation. Hope not forvhis sake.

I had to look it up:
8 Signs You May Have a Codependent Parent

I would think you'd have to personally know both parties to make a judgement on this. Do you?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom