Incoming Portal Participants.. | Syracusefan.com

Incoming Portal Participants..

story justice GIF by Primer

We need some friggin athleticism.

We are already a big time finesse team.
If Jimmy Jr. is coming here and he gets minutes its probably because JB is playing a deeper rotation.
Which would have prevented some of these losses we are going to have.

Jimmy Jr. shouldn’t be starting here.

OK welcome to the show jim . i'm going to ask you to introduce your starting team here...

maxresdefault.jpg

Need a balancing thread. I’ll start with the obvious:

Jimmy Jr. will be an addition...
I mean...doesn't the thought of who we could get, even if it's not necessarily realistic, make up for some of the dread of who we might lose?

I'm hoping that JB is not content to roll with Benny and Jimmy and go with an Iron 5...

If Jimmy Jr. is coming here and he gets minutes its probably because JB is playing a deeper rotation.

You just might want to actually see him play now before you make that judgment. I have no idea how good he is but the wisdom about Boeheims hoop ability on this board has been a bit off.

Who said he was starting?

You just might want to actually see him play now before you make that judgment. I have no idea how good he is but the wisdom about Boeheims hoop ability on this board has been a bit off.

Well we do know he’s not a high major player. So the fact that we’re turning into a mid major program with a mid major roster he’ll fit right in.

Well we do know he’s not a high major player. So the fact that we’re turning into a mid major program with a mid major roster he’ll fit right in.
We know that? I don't. If his name was Jimmy jones and he averaged 16 pts a game last year and had scored 25 against us, the board would be giddy about getting him. He has worked on his game. I know Buddy didn't work out for us. Basically a limited role player but Jimmy is bigger and a bit more athletic. Not the shooter his brother is but i think he will do well. I also don't think he will be a starter. And not many mid major programs have gone to the sweet 16 3 of the last 5 tournaments. As a matter of fact, none have unless you count the Zags. There have been 3 that have done it. The Zags, us and Mich.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom